Mr. Kensington

Quite a nice color scheme and torso design. The feet are also quite interesting also, although the textures on the thighs clash a bit.

That torso works really well, very robust and heroic looking. Awesome job.

2 Likes

How did you do the head? Nice moc. Love the colors and shaping

2 Likes

That’s it! I have a yellowish version though, not the mayonnaise.

@Eilrach they were on AliExpress a few years ago. But all the diehard fans bought them up pretty quickly. They were only available for maybe a month or two until they were all sold out. Nobody has seen them since.

@GX_05 @N01InParticular @TheMOCingbird @Winger thanks fellas

@T4k4nuv4 the head is modded/custom. Here’s how I did it:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BczoIcIj9hA/?igshid=16y4dyd61lxh7

2 Likes

Oh, cool

how dare you diss Sir Kensington products

they make the best mayo and you can’t prove me wrong

2 Likes

I can.

All mayo is disgusting.

2 Likes

Just because mayo is disgusting doesn’t mean there isn’t a best version of it

checkmate nerd :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I- I- I…

truly nefarious.

2 Likes

Seems a more proper name for a knight, haha

Also, I regret never buying any of those knockoff sets that had those articulated fingers. Oh, the possibilities with parts like that…

1 Like

I knew when I saw those figures a couple years ago that they would go quickly. So I bought doubles of the one set, and then one of each of the other two sets.

So now I have four pairs. Amazingly the quality is so good, that the fingers still hold their grip really really well. It’s almost unbelievable for a knock off.

Very nice build, I like it a lot.

1 Like

The color scheme is really nice. Great moc as usual.

Also, Sir Kensington sounds more fitting than Mr, imo.

1 Like

Never thought one of those knight helmets could work so well on a Bionicle MOC,
and that name is just perfect.

1 Like

The Jayko helmet works so well

1 Like

The helmet is great and the color scheme is fantastic. The hips feeding diagonally backward into the rest of the torso is… odd, though.

1 Like

Thanks! There’s an ab crunch at the waist line. These poses just happen to have the hips at an angle like that. But it does stand up straight as well.

4 Likes

Oooh, okay. “Critique” rescinded, this is hands-down awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It was a completely valid criticism. I didn’t even notice that all the pictures had the hips angled like that. But it is awkward.

2 Likes

Nice work on that MOC, man. :+1:
I really enjoy the human look of it.

1 Like