Mr.Mana

Its gappy its simple. I just wanted to show that ccbs is okay. When making this moc I wanted to use some ccbs parts but it turned into this after a while. So I improvised. I just want to see other mocist’s opinion of this moc.

2 Likes

interesting

also nice leg idea but the are wide at the bottom

Also is he Half rahkshi and half Toa or something else

hmm, this might be a bit late. At this point in time, I don’t think that many people are complaining about CCBS stuff. I used to hate CCBS to a ridiculous degree, but now I’m doing stuff like [this][1]… so… yea

from what I can see, the biggest issue is the upper arms and weapon. I think you should make the upper arms longer and give them more armor and change the weapon to a staff (like Loki’s from the Avengers) about two thirds his size. Over all looks ok.
[1]: Bolin: Toa Of Earth by TheRed1s on DeviantArt

1 Like

who needs arms with legs like these
or these

or these

no, that might be overdoing it

1 Like

We don’t need to see that Ccbs is good anymore. You’d be hard pressed to find any bio moc with no Ccbs now.

As for the build; the limbs are a little lanky for my tastes and his double knees bug me. Sorry to make this reference, I really am; he looks like he took a arrow through his knees with those massive holes. And unfortunately I don’t like his head; it looks like the rakshi head was slapped on instead of the moc being built to make it fit in. His thighs maybe just flip the armor to the front to cover his bones.

I’d remove his double elbows, redesign the knees, and either make a new head or build the body so the rakshi looks good. Also as mentioned add a staff or something. I’m not sure what his weapon is now.

Also probably not your fault but the scribbled hordika neck really bugs me.

1 Like

Why are his legs so awfully long?

2 Likes

I got to admit this looks pretty good.
Mr. Manas’s legs though are too long.