Muaka Revamp with Original Gimmicks

Now that a Tiger Tank well I see one,very good job,man!

You should work on getting a camera.

Otherwise, this looks good. It looks a little cluttered, but otherwise it does a great job of resembling the original. Plus I love how you made the build like the original Muakaā€™s build.

I totally would buy this as a set.

Wow, this MOC is really amazing!

I never liked the whole tank-tread legs in the first place, but this is the best MOC Iā€™ve seen that retains them.

1 Like

Does it time travel?

2 Likes

Really good! I never thought anyone would accentuate the back legs like that, and theyā€™re very well done! The tiny front legs make it look a bit rabbit-like, but itā€™s fine! Bit chaotic from the side, but itā€™s otherwise really good! :smile:

Very cool iteration of the Muaka! But, ehā€¦ would you be mad if I thought it looked like the most adorable bunny of doom every made of Legos? ^^ā€™

Ai amm hier thu allter kanon! :smile: Sorry, I couldnā€™t resist. But, well, really flippinā€™ good MOC, nice execution of the original concept.

One of the best Muaka revamps I saw. This is quite close to what Iā€™m looking for my Bionicle game - classic look with flexible limbs. But I wish the body was as holistic as head, and photos were less blurry.

1 Like