My 2 week Hiatus - The trip to Japan

Hello! Some of you might know, others might not… I will be leaving for Japan TONIGHT! IN AT LEAST HALF AN HOUR I LEAVE FOR THE AIRPORT.

When I return I shall post pictures and what I got here, because I’m a juicy egotist.

I will miss you all <3.

For the photos, My Mascot IS CATDOG

I will be Offline for 2 weeks, if it is online as me it is NOT me.

10 Likes

Have fun! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!

have le fun le beefjstag
lucky butt

1 Like

Sounds fun!

1 Like

get some candy

japanese candy is the best

(I already told you this but you need to be told again)

2 Likes

Be sure to say moshi moshi to every person

2 Likes

I don’t follow a rebel’s orders…

ButOk.

I have no idea what any of this means.

You don’t need too, we don’t TALK to the Rebel leader.

Have fun dude, and remember. If you still have money in your wallet on the way home, you haven’t bought enough Otaku merchandise.

1 Like

lol japan literally anime in real life

(PS have fun)

2 Likes

Especially in Akihabara.

I want to take a trip to Japan someday.

1 Like

There’s a difference between having a massive gathering place for otakus and people’s lives playing out just like an anime, the latter is what I was joking about : P

2 Likes

I actually have a friend in England whose life literally does play out like a harem anime. So joking or not, it can still happen.

1 Like

guis

beef is actually going to japan to sell his Kahinuva: Ace Attorney idea to Nintendo

is true guis my uncle works ther

4 Likes

It can happen, but the notion that everyone in Japan experiences life just like a school anime or some stuff is kinda silly : P

1 Like

It’s incredibly silly, but some people think anime is an accurate depiction of Japan.

2 Likes

that’s like saying doctor who is an accurate depiction of britain, or the simpsons an accurate depiction of america

so they’re right

(JK pls don’t sue)

3 Likes

How to talk Australians is the most accurate version of Australia I have seen.

Well, 60%.