My Baterra moc full white / dark blue highlight update.+ Twitcher matoro vs Baterra.

I have seen wombat combat pictures version of the Baterra and I wanted to create my own. So I did.

29 Likes

looks great!

1 Like

Ah this moc looks quite good. The color scheme is pretty cool and I like the parts use. Nice job!

1 Like

Sweet

1 Like

nice, I like the greebles

1 Like

Now I can upload more pictures. This is so you all can see more of this figure and when I first saw these I took inspiration and thought they would be faster on all 4 like the Vahki.

14 Likes

nice!
looks awesome

1 Like

Yeah I agree with ToaGali the moc looks really good. The distinctly non-humanoid limbs work very well for a robotic moc and the colors are cool. I like the claws, overall an awesome moc!

2 Likes

In the future, you should probably add additional photos to the original topic to keep things organized

That said, this is a pretty cool moc!

4 Likes

Sweet

1 Like

Are you just spamming each of his topics? I understand if you don’t have many (or any) comments for these MOCs, but you might want to elaborate more so it doesn’t look like spam.

2 Likes

dude he’s just trying to grind out master without saying “very nice”

4 Likes

Ah. I see.

1 Like

I’m not spamming. I seriously think that the builds are good.

3 Likes

Ok. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I just wanted to make sure, since I believe there is a rule against excessive numbers of single-word posts. But I have nothing against you. May your day go well!

2 Likes

If there is every now-master user here ignored it

3 Likes

I never realized that the Baterra needed to be bigger before, but it works really well.

That sentence had way too many 'b’s…

The spiky rock armor really fits the Baterra aesthetic. Though the legs feel smooth by comparison, like they need spikes.

4 Likes

Any good ideas?

2 Likes

I’ve been working on this one for a while thinking on how can I make it more accurate to the comic book pictures and keep some of my added additions.

Substitute for a skrall since my new puppy wanted to two chew on my Legos😓

And yes I did keep the running on all 4 while the upper body still swivels.

Some up close and the older helmet so you can see what it looks like.

I hope you enjoy :grin::+1: this I know I’m really liking how it looks now.

4 Likes

@Rothanak check out the full moc now. Helmets great by the way. Baterra Helmet (CJ958HEEM) by Rothanak

2 Likes