My Baterra moc full white / dark blue highlight update.+ Twitcher matoro vs Baterra.

@Cordax do you think it’s close to accurate like in the comic book?

3 Likes

Yeah, looks pretty accurate to me.

The arms having two elbows is a little strange, though. I think if you removed that first CCBS section of the arms and then maybe shortened the torso a bit then the proportions would look a lot cleaner.

4 Likes

True. Also it just looks that way it does not have two elbows it has one they do have a very bulky spiked cauldron design. I would more than likely have to get more Toa inika hahli shoulder armor parts. I do plan on creating two more variants the Alpha that controls all the others and a mini version too. Also they look pretty big in the comic book, Believe it or not it’s actually shrunk from what it was originaly.

4 Likes

This is just a quick little update to show off that now the lower arms are using Toa inika hahli shoulder armor on top and bottom. And if you look closer I did swap out some other two pieces in the center body until I can get some white ones in my pick a brick order soon.

Hope you all enjoy this update :grin::+1:

3 Likes

I really do think this is an excellent build, I would have been all over this if it had released in 2010

3 Likes

Same.

3 Likes

Almost all the light gray guides two pieces that I’m still trying to find in a different color.

That’s the monstrosity of what used to be for great hero that saved bionicle universe has been causing chaos and conflict everywhere it goes and eventually it did run into a group of Baterra.

And all I can say is it didn’t end well for them

hope you all enjoy this little battle seen​:grin::+1:

2 Likes

Clever design

3 Likes