My Bionicle Fan Fiction Project

This Project’s storyline revolves around a recreated Matoran Universe and mainly around an island homeland that happens to be made of both Metru Nui and Mata Nui recreated and combined together as one fused and melded together forming the Island known as Materau Nui. and I’m also introducing new charachters beings and creatures that I came up with of my own that have a backstory and history in the Previous matoran universe in the past that I’ve come up with almost all of them forces of good.Such as an uprisen faction known as The Light Hunter Order.also in it will be featured matoran of “ALL” the 16known kinds as well as 16 Toa one of each element who will all be the meant to be chosen heroes in the series. except for the Toa of Shadows who will be a naturally occurring toa of Shadows known as Toa Vultraz! But the true exclusive main Toa will be a team of eight a Toa of light who will be the actual leader of the team along with a Toa of Lightning,Toa of Fire,Toa of Water, Toa of Air,Toa of Earth,Toa of Stone and Toa Of Ice.There is a huge huge ton load of work I’m putting in to this series so I’m leaving you with this sample for now.But I can give you this extra ideal sample of it their will be a series of good aligned version rahkshi breeds known as;Anti-Rahkshi(Anti meaning non evil natured) created by the White Armored Teridax from the main storyline.Im working right now on the main eight ones.in this storyline there will be basicly everything in groups of eight.Except for the Anti-Rahkshi which I’ve come up with 37 breeds of for now. I’ll list them all down right now right here for you.and here they are
1Fear Eraser(courage)
2Solar
3Purifacation
4Barrier Shield
5Metal Manipulator
6Telekinisis
7Shockwave
8Molten Magma
9Relinquisher
10Reviving(awakening)
11Truth
12White Lightning
13Compassion(literally it’s anti kraata is like a super pure acting heart which gives off an empathy aura of energy which gives the anti rahkshi it’s powers that it channels through its staff.)
14 Hyperspeed
15Sealing(seals away evils)
16Enviromental Synthesis
17Dimension Control
18Possesion Removal( Removes evil and malign controling sources from others)
19Calming
20Reversal(Sends attacks back at their users)
21Zenith Strength
22Reintegration
23Chain Fire
24Toxin Resistance
25Shock Resistance
26Rejuvination(when it’s encountered comes in contact with its staff or touches it they are flooded with restorative energy throughout their bodies)
27Molecular Regeneration
28Restraining(holds enemies in one place so they won’t move or take any harming action,results of restricted movements are based on the false kraata’s level of growth.false as in meaning non malign.)
29Greater Invunerability
30Mind Veiling(shields the target’s mind from being read by hostiles or being mentally targeted by them)
31Techtonic Control
32Reshaping(reconstructing)
33Rahi freeing
34Arachnid Control
35Power Silence
36Hope
37Joy
38Light(as in literally all it’s nature’s and aspects of benevolence/wherever they go when there finished with their tasks there they leave it behind as a piece of literal Paradise in every way it can be!)

2 Likes