My BoM Podcast MOC's!

Hey Everyone!

I don’t know if you remember this or not, but a couple of months back in September, @Joev14 was asking people both here and on BZP to audition for a role in the Audio Narration Project.

Long story short, I auditioned in October and was waiting to hear if I would land a part. And, while I was waiting he recognized my work on MOCing the TTV Podcast and asked me if I could make a self MOC for him and his group (Specifically the BoM, Brotherhood of Makuta, Podcast). And, after 1-2 weeks I finally created the MOC’s for the 7 members!
The first episode of the Brotherhood of Makuta Podcast has been released, and can be found here.

They are:

-Joev14 (Joev)

-Skullkid (Skully)

-GreySnow (Grey)

-MrSciFiGuy (Sci)

-VakamaMetruNui (VMN)

-KanohiZatth (Zatth)

-IXRollOutIX (RollOut)

Well it was certainly fun to make these guys and I’m happy to say that their first podcast episode has be uploaded to Youtube today! For more info on that, you can go here.

20 Likes

So this is what you’ve been busy with.
These looks pretty dang cool, not to mention the youtube channel’s entertaining too.

5 Likes

These are cool, and also should really be in the ‘Lego Creative Creations’ sub-topic.

Mods! Get on it!

1 Like

No need for Mods when your the creator! :wink:

3 Likes

Pretty nice MOCs, but with a few flaws.

Joev has some off-color bits in the shoulders and the silver shade for the masks.

SkullKid has large gaps in his thighs and shoulders.

GreySnow’s feet look weird, as do the Nuva shoulders on his chest. Also seems to suffer from inconsistent color scheme.

VMN 's feet look weird.

2 Likes

So these are the sources for the MOCs cat drew…

2 Likes

Yup! :smiley:

1 Like

Looks great, my only gripe is that they have really, really tiny heads.

1 Like