My custom painted masks (All of which i can find XD)

So i decided to post a photo of all my masks I have painted :slight_smile: (Well all of them i can find XD) so yeah !! they are in order of when they were painted, the blue Miru Nuva

46 Likes

Very cool.

i would love to see more of this.

these are all really good.

and i love the green Akaku Nuva.

2 Likes

The creature of fire’s mask looks pretty cool. The symbols on it are really brought out by the colors you used

1 Like

@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air thanks bro <3
@DarkHenrik thanks :slight_smile: and iv got a ton of matt black masks waiting to be painted so there will be more
@BioKnight thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are AMAZING. Some of the best custom work I’ve seen on G2 masks.

2 Likes

Very cool stuff!

1 Like

@Ultimate_TChalla thats so nice of you thanks :slight_smile:
@RaptorTalon Thanks

1 Like

The mask of control looks like a legit ancient Egyptian mask

3 Likes

@Rockho Thanks <3

Most of them look fine, but the Miru Nuva, Akaku Nuva, and to a lesser extent, the Creature of Fire mask, look a bit off.

@fangface1 the Miru Nuva was the first one i made back a year ago, so I know that one is hella bad, with the Akaku nuva , i think it may be the refection on its lens maybe ?? and the creature head is just eh its there XD but thanks for the critique :smiley:

I love the way you painted the Mask of Control. It’s like as if it’s hidden in the ground, and when someone puts it on, it melts off into a perfect gold!

2 Likes

that mask of control is sweet

2 Likes

Amazing work of art…I do especially like the creature one. thumbs up.

1 Like

@Flashformers Umg i never thought of it like that :0
@Darth_trevan its one of my favs with obv my bootieful Moc Mask (Hau Nuva)
@MakutaTexxidos Thanks Man appreciated

Good job with all of these, particularly the Creature mask.

1 Like

Dang these are sweet

1 Like

the creature head

freakin’ fantastic

2 Likes

Wow. These all loor really nice, but the Ikir mask really shines above the rest! The matte finish looks great.