Toa Tahu

Toa Kopaka

Toa Gali

Toa Onua

Toa Lewa

Toa Pohatu

And last but not least, Takanuva!

So what do you guys think?

I took these with my phone, so if anybody wants, I could post a clearer picture of any of them in the comment things.

9 Likes

Minor subtle edits, I see.

I dig the head articulation, and the unified shape.

I dunno how well the tan works on Takanuva, but otherwise no real issues.

If you have some though, maybe put a stud in each chestplate, to represent heartlights.

10 Likes

I already have stud heartlights in the chestplates.

The tan on Takanuva is the closest thing to gold I could get, without paint anyway.

1 Like

I actually like the tan on Taka, at least in terms of color scheme, though it doesn’t make a ton of sense in representing light. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

It really seems like you went for the look they had in the movie, with Takanuva having the scythe, Pohatu’s claws actually having handles, Onua not having the hunch, so on and so forth. Not to say that’s bad, it’s actually a lot better.

Seeing all these MOCs makes me really want to post that version of Ekorak I’ve been working on for two months now -_-

4 Likes

Really cool. I agree, I don’t like the Takanuva tan but you got to use what you have. Besides that, I don’t really agree with the turquoise on Lewa. That’s basically all, these are really sweet, keep on mocing.

2 Likes

AAAnd if you notice, Lewa also has the foot-guards!

1 Like

Turquoise is the closet thing to green I have

I like the idea of giving them head articulation.

3 Likes

I do too. That was really my biggest gripe about the OG Toa Mata/Nuva.

2 Likes

I actually just made my own custom Gali Nuva! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They look pretty good although I prefer onua with a hunch for some reason,

2 Likes

These Toa are modeled after the movie, so that means Onua doesn’t have the hunch. But what really annoys me about the actual set, is that he had the little tiny Bohrok arms!

3 Likes

Very nice! Do I spy a gauntlet attachment point for Kopaka’s shield?

4 Likes

Yeah, I realized that it was based off the movie. And I hate the bohrok arms too.

1 Like

Yeah Bohrok arms made absolutely no sense for the set.

1 Like