my drawing of Toa Helryx

my art of the first Toa!
I love her design very much! :blush: :blush: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

60 Likes

a bit late, but this is really good!

2 Likes

@Cordax
thank you! but I don’t late. :wink:
I love “this” design, include The Mask of psycometry.
MisterN and U.S.Double’s work is so fantastic for me, and I didn’t work about that.
so this is simply fan-art, and I’m glad you like this! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

They didn’t make it for the contest, it seems they were inspired by the winning artwork, and make their own rendition of Helryx based off of it, just look at the mask.

6 Likes

I know.

1 Like

Very nice artwork! I actually like it even more than the winnig entry :+1:

1 Like

@ToaKebaka
Thank you!
Oh It’s so kind of you to say that!
but after all, my best art of her is Mister-N’s canon one, of course! :relaxed: :relaxed:

@ToaVictor
Thank you! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

nice pose and neat art, I love this!

1 Like

While I’m not a fan of the thin limbs in general, you’ve really made it work here. The low angle, the dynamic pose, the bold colouring; This looks great.

1 Like

@CalamitousT
Thank you!

Of course I know that her bold figure is controversial, I really Love it though.
So when I start drew this picture, I thought about how to draw it to convey the charm of her “prototypely thin body” to those who don’t like it.
And my try seem to worked well, at least for people who gave likes to this art just like you!
Thank you so much again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

I actually agree with @ToaKebaka, your drawing is more enjoyable to look at (of course it’s my personal opinion) than the official piece of art, not that it’s bad, Mister-N did an outstanding job there. I just prefer the style, the dynamic pose and interesting angle in your drawing over the Bionicle comics-inspired style of his.

Seeing this actually makes me wonder: are you going to participate in the second art(akha) contest, which is taking place now? I think that with your artistic skills you would have a great chance of going quite far or even winning!

4 Likes

Where can I find the winning entry?

It’s awesome! The only thing is that there’s a white spot at the end of the mace in the axle hole

1 Like

It’s Here

1 Like

@NOTaHFfan
Thank you much!
I’m glad you said that!
Maybe I’ll be in an art contest somewhere, but I’m thinking about it now. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :blush:

@GX_05
Thank you!
I drew this as an expression of light, but it may be you’re sure.
I’ll another try when I draw other one! thank you for your advice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

1 Like