My Final Brickonicle Entry- Showdown in Le-Koro!

Set name: Showdown in Le-Koro
Piece count: 468
Price: $50

Toa Lewa has returned to his home of Le-Koro, but something is wrong! Help Toa Onua protect Kongu, Takua, and Turaga Matau from corrupted Lewa and the dreaded Bohrok!

Includes Turaga Matau, Onua, Corrupted Lewa, Kongu, Takua, and two Bohrok
(One of them followed Takua from Ta-Koro!)

(Also includes Lewa’s normal mask)

Use the Le-Koro fruit cannon to protect the watchtower from invaders!

Push the white panel down and watch the Air shrine explode!

Use the yellow knobs to control Onua and Lewa during their showdown!

Defend the villiage from evil aboard the Gukko Bird!

Pull the yellow lever out to make the floor fall away!

83 Likes

This is really cool, characters look great, the sets really colorful. I especially love the Gukko Bird. If this was an actual set I would definitely buy. Good job! 96/100

5 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of people try to do this one, and by far, yours is the best. I love the look of the Gukko Bird! I also love the look of the Bohrok. I’d love to get a better look at them.

4 Likes

Haven’t seen that much Brickonicle entries. But this is good one. Great job.

1 Like

I really like the concept behind this, and the features look pretty well executed. Nice work!

2 Likes

Wow! This is really set-like. That Gukko is a lot better than mine!

2 Likes

I love the Bohrock Samukai design. I want. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fantastic!

2 Likes

the minifigures aren’t great, but everything else about this is fantastic. You even managed to fit a little Gukko bird in there.

2 Likes

That bohrok design is truly inspired! The whole set feels like a better version of that Anakin vs. Obi Wan star wars set from 2003 (04?)!

1 Like

If I was doing a 2002-themed set, I would shamelessly steal that Bohrok design without a second thought. The entire set though is fantastic! Well done.

1 Like

Fantastic, the effort you put into the village itself really shows, and the designs of the Gukko bird and Bohrok are just as great.

1 Like

If this were a set, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I especially like the village itself and the Gukko bird.

1 Like

This is great, reminds me of a small ewok village set.

2 Likes

The gukko’s face makes this set a masterpiece.

1 Like

While the figures are still “eh” , the Bohrok are pretty clever and the Gukko Bird is solid as well.
The structure as a whole is like a scale down Ewok Village-

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. That’s amazing.

It actually reminds me of a pirate island toy set I had as a kid.

1 Like

This is a gr8 MOC I r8 98/8 I love this thing.

1 Like

the minifigs were really good ideas especially the borahk

1 Like

I don’t even understand how those bohrok were made, but they look awesome! What program was this in?

2 Likes