My First MOC (WIP)

Looks like I wasn’t the only one who liked to use the Pakari on their first moc :wink: He looks cool, but he seems a little stiff. I’m not sure if it was the way you posed him, but I would definitely recommend adding a little more articulation in places like the head :smile:

Then you don’t even need to post at all.

Just give the person you agree with a Like.

Done.

6 Likes

I could’ve written the above post myself, but instead I simply waited for Nyran to do it, then liked his post! Because I’m lazy? Yes! But mostly because I don’t want to make a post saying that I have nothing to add!.. :P

2 Likes

Thing is, on a lot of topics, I have to reply if I want to keep Master .-.

(we’re pretty off topic XD)

2 Likes

Atleast you were “original” with ‘This Head’ spam on my self moc! xP

As for the moc itself, looks like great idea you had as first moc but:

• He need 3 joints in arms, since im sure this is humanoid moc
    -colours are good, tho I presonally would prefer to use Gunmetal instead of pearl silver… or atleast Drilldozer silver, since is preety dark aswell!
    -Idea overall is neat, how about you rebuild him, after you get better at mocing and will know more techniques?

Pssth… Ek… ADD LONG CCBS NECK (SRSLY LONG) AND POSE IT WIERDLY! (Then make the picture your Avatar) :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for all the critiqes
Time to adress them

1. Head articulation- I felt that the shorter “neck” felt right because it looked better this way.
  2. Body articulation- Becase this is my first moc there might not be a lot.
    @KOSROBOT it was more decorational purposes but it also covers the hole there.
    @Creep i didn’t have a lot of gunmetal execpt in rahkshi backs. my self moc would have a kanohi volitak.
    Once again thank you all for the critiqes I will see what I can do later aftersome more practice, and obtainig more pieces/sets
    @Corex11 @Cordak_the_Last_Makuta @Creep You all mentioned balljoints/ccbs neck joint could you provide some examples
2 Likes

Not sure about them, but I was referring to connecting a single ball-joint to it, like the heads of the Toa Mata Kaita. However, you’ll have to build in a socket at the top of the torso to connect ball to.

Update! Now with head articulation!

2 Likes