My first real M.O.C

My first non inika, non basic ccbs M.O.C! Constructive criticism is welcomed. Also no story or name yet, sorry. Quick note: Yes, I know it has enough red and blue pins to give Eljay a heart attack. Please don’t mention it, I know, I need to get some black ones. Thats all for now folks! And the picture is terrible, I will improve it later maybe

Imgur

Alright, slight update- Most red pins have been replaced with black ones and, most obviously, new weapon! It’s of my own design, and is slightly inspired by a TF2 botkiller weapon(it makes sense if you know what i’m talking about. So here is the slightly updated M.O.C:

Imgur
Here is the weapon by itself:

Imgur

9 Likes

good job ! it looks really cool and i like the armor

Could I suggest taking the Imgur link out of the square brackets, it will make it easier for people to click and view your gallery…

1 Like

Oh oops, sorry… I’m new to the forums and saw that on the how-to page, so I did that. Changed

I could see the Moc fine, I was just trying to help Zane.

As for the Moc itself, It seems pretty decent…

Thanks man! Sorry for being such a noob, but how do you do that?

If you want, you can color the pins using a sharpie without being bad-looking

Looks good. just two qualms, and they’re both minor nitpicks.

1. Why the squid-launcher?
  2. Those claw feet on his chest look like a spider.

Pretty good. The pins are distracting but I had that same problem with my moc Nakashi (hate it when there’s that perfect peice but it doesn’t come in any colors that look good or the color is hard to find.
Though I’ll be honest; I don’t think it’s a good thing this is the first moc I’ve seen use the squid launcher as a launcher. Maybe use a Cordak or zamor or something else.

Also just for presentation; use an empty kitchen counter or dresser top to show it off. Just kinda looks more professional if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the critique-the reason I had the squid launcher was that I wanted him to have a crossbow type thing, but I see thats not working so well, so I think i’ll just build one

That moc’s good. You’ve taken your first step into a larger world.

He looks good! Although maybe add a mask. Also, he looks a little too much like Lorne: