My First Self Moc, Hutere, Toa of Air

I feel like I’m the only person in the world who likes the Inika build. I’m aware it is unpopular, but it isn’t THAT bad. Also, my intro to bionicle was during the Inika craze of '08, so all of my sets I bought from stores (until now) were Inika, so I have TONS of those parts.

It’s not that it’s a bad build, but it is so overdone and simple to use on a self MOC it gets old.

However, I want the moc to be streamlined, and trust me, I’ve tried other limb builds, and they, well… they looked bulky and strong, but I can’t seem to make streamlined ones.
Edit: Does this look good @White_Rainbow ?

I’ll try to find more black axles.

Now he has a new staff and a tablescrap rahi friend. :wink:

@kopaka188 Thanks so much! :grinning:
@Winterstorm345 I’m trying to make this guy streamlined, being a toa of air. I do see where you’re coming from, though.

1 Like

I would advise looking through this topic, there should be something in there that well help you out.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/howto-moc-tutorials/1488

/s
But in all seriousness the Inika build is just it’s so over done and unoriginal, we have just gotten tired of it.
Though to be honest it looks a lot better now

Hmm I have troubles with this as well. So I know your pain.

3 Likes

its a nice doc mine really sucks compared to yours
also i love the inka build

Bulk up those legs then you might have something!

you should check out my new moc

I assume this was before the RP. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like it, but I do quite prefer the design choices taken in the second variant.

As do I. (It’s the one that still lives)
And yes, this was before the RP. I kinda gave up on making the other Toa, I’m moving along to his Tukar team.

1 Like

Looks really cool. But I think it would look better if the thighs got bulked up, But that doesn’t really matter. I can’t wait to see the rest of the team great job!

Well, the team was kinda scrapped and replaced with a new one in the over a year since I posted this, and if you want a full timeline of the iterations, I can DM then to you.
This is the current version, more or less.

2 Likes

I would love to see them go ahead and dm them