My First Teridax Revamp

@Brickbot99 Yeah! that is og teridax’s Silhouette right?

1 Like

If anything I’d say the legs of the original Makuta set were stumpy.

Much nice
Very chonk

1 Like

@Cordax Thanks!!

Oh lawd he is THICC

3 Likes

@Takutanuva I LOVE THICC

7 Likes

He’s been working out. this is great, he really looks like a leader makuta.

1 Like

Excellent revamp! So many small details!

1 Like

This looks really good! The pelvis build is particularly neat, as is the staff.

2 Likes

He is chunky. Makes him look super imposing.
Only feedback I have is on the feet. I do feel that they go very far back from the legs, so maybe add some pistons that attach to the thighs, one to make him more stable and also to even out the surface area a little.

1 Like

I love the extra bulkiness and Detail you gave him
Really like his staff

1 Like

Fantastic. The bulkiness is awesome and the color distribution is quite appealing. And the instructions video is much appreciated, thanks! Great work!

1 Like

@Enbeanie @LegoDavid @GBailey46 @Alucia @Levumytz @MooCowsRock Thanks guys!!!

1 Like

HE CHONK!

The shoulder connection is a bit skinny and the torso a bit short. Overall I due like the silhouette though.

1 Like

Wow, Teridax has been hitting the gym lately. I love how intimidating he looks. Also the addition of a piston to his weapon is a really nice touch since many weapon pieces have them too.

@MakutaKirakh I agree. I didn’t think the moc would get this big, so the early parts had such problems.
@Aniki Thanks!

1 Like

Seems like ol’ Terry hit the gym HARD!!! He’s built like a straight-up JoJo character, haha!! Nice work! Lovin’ it!

2 Likes

@Makutamaster “Oh? You’re Approaching Me?”

BIIIIIIG BOIIIII :sweat_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

He should stay that size!!! I could see him towering over the other Makuta, threatening any particularly unhelpful ones with his size alone.

2 Likes