My girlfriends self moc she calls it Malum

My girlfriend about my hobbies and she couldn’t believe that I liked bionicle and was impressed by my building skills so she wanted to have me make her own. So I did. Yes herself Moc is based off anubis.

10 Likes

It’s not what i was expecting, but neat moc anyway

13 Likes

looks…interesting
its a cool build, nice use of the glowwy bits

3 Likes

That is one scary Vortixx… unless I receive further info on its species. I like the headdress. You don’t often see the blue hoses from Hero Factory getting much use.

2 Likes

Yes she is based off a Vortixx but she is a Soulen being one of my inspired creations by bionicle storyline.

1 Like

Ah… I like your design. I am not that good with armor yet, but I enjoy seeing how others (like you) make good armor that isn’t bulky.

1 Like

Interesting choice of…torso design. Given its origin…

I like the general look and color scheme, though. The spines down the back look very cool.

5 Likes

Man, Malum’s really changed since we last talked, good for them.

5 Likes

Hmmmmmmmm

While the chest is a bit… much, the rest of the moc seems pretty well constructed. I like the armor, and what you did with the nocturn spines. neat.

3 Likes

I made it exactly how she wanted it.

I love the idea of glow in the dark hair.

4 Likes

Color scheme is just spectacular. The glow-in-the-dark is awesome, and the different armor pieces, spines, and hoses work so well together!

3 Likes

Nuva Shoulder pads…

To be more serious, is a pretty nice build, the vibrant of the blue is pretty striking, workingly well with the black and silver.
I like the wolf-like vibes that you gave to the species, nice touch !

The only complaint I have about the character is the chest that I find too prominent, and breaks the overall shape of the figure…

2 Likes

I would, but that’s how she wanted it to look like. I’m not used to building female mocs often but I do plan on making that part more of the same color.

2 Likes

I think that the silver is nice as is.
Maybe try to add silver parts on the torso if possible ?

2 Likes

I will see what I can do

2 Likes