My (in)Complete MOC Collection

Ahoy all! I was wondering which of my many mocs would be best to post first, and I figured, “why not post all of them?” So here you go! These are pictures I took last summer for 810nicle Day, which I’m quite proud of. Now, unfortunately this is no longer an up-to-date collection. I’ve made a number of new mocs since then, some of which I consider to be among my best works, and a number of the mocs included in these photos have been scrapped for parts. Still, it’s mostly accurate. So, without further ado, please enjoy!

15 Likes

Wow that sure is a lot of mocs.
How long did it take to get all of them out there?

2 Likes

It wasn’t actually too difficult to bring them out. I put them all into a few big suitcases and just brought the suitcases outside. Now, getting them all posed and organized is another question entirely. I’d say it took me a good 20-30 minutes, and it really didn’t help that it was windy lol

4 Likes

That makes sense. Though the end result is really cool!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad you think so!

3 Likes

Mmmm, big group shots give me strength. They all look pretty nice.

4 Likes

The cloaked fellow on the right looks pretty neat. Honestly impressed that you can have so many mocs built at once.

3 Likes

I like the Makuta looking thing in the back far left, next to the teridax. Also where did you get that black/gunmetal Olmak? is it an original thats been pained or from a modeler? Or is it just some rare misprint im not aware of? cause it looks sick in that color.

2 Likes

thats a lot of stuff

1 Like

The one that’s dark green with the blue highlights? That would be Lambda, a serpentine Toa Hordika, skilled sorcerer, and the Order of Mata Nui’s lead Archivist. I’ll be posting her at some point, possibly with her other Toa teammates or possibly on her own.

@cynic1987 I’m going to assume you mean the red guy with the modified Maxilos mask. That’s my version of pre-mutated Miserix. As for the Olmak, I bought it from BionicleForLife on Instagram; he custom painted it.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

3 Likes

Impressive!

2 Likes

It’s so impressive to see such a large number of Mocs! I like the little grasshopper at the front

2 Likes