My Krakua revamp

My version of Krakua!
Here is Instruction
https://youtu.be/HKr69KS7OVA

37 Likes

This looks pretty cool, but I think you should add a bit more gray in the legs.

2 Likes

Ok!! Thanks

2 Likes

It looks great, only thing I’d say is the gear pieces on the side of the upper arms feel a bit out of place, but that might just be me.

2 Likes

I’m a huge fan of the more metal, hardcore grunge look, but the chest area is really chunky. Like, Warhammer 40k levels of chunky. If that’s what you were going for, then you pulled it off flawlessly, but if not, I’d suggest giving it a little bit of remodeling. It’s an awesome start though, again, I love the look.

Welcome to the boards, by the way!

5 Likes

Subscribed to your channel a day or two ago, was wondering if you’d join the boards! I like this revamp, I think the gears are okay but maybe more round shapes could be added to make it a proper motif? Anyways, awesome to see you here!

2 Likes

I wanted to create a crusade atmosphere by attaching gears to the side of arms to match the gears on back.

@Axelford I wanted him to look like a crusader, so I made a cross-shaped gear! Thanks!

@Winger I love chunky style! I have a habit of making it chunky even if it’s thin in the official description. :smiley:

EDITED FOR TRIPLE POST - Spiderus Prime

7 Likes

I honestly never thought I’d see a chunky krakua, nice moc!!!

2 Likes

Is it just me or is Krakua lookin’ kinda

T H I C C

6 Likes

Looks cool, but I have to agree with winger it’s a bit too bulky in the torso. Other than that it‘s great.

2 Likes

He’s been hitting the Buff’takha Gym :smirk:

2 Likes

Yo, Welcome to the TTV board.

I’ll look forward to uploading your other Revamp MOCs

2 Likes

Krakua’s looking pretty strong. nice translation of the original model to a more fancy, advanced style.

2 Likes

To paraphrase jaller, KRAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA

good build

2 Likes

I like this as a moc, but not very much as a Krakua revamp. With this I think you loose a lot of the charm that the original had, and it’s very wide as opposed to the slim design of the original krakua. Overall, great moc with a great build, but not a great krakua.

1 Like