My latest "creations" for an universe i am making

Well, there are the arch dragons, reptile like creatures. Living in a volcanic hell hole which 3/4 the year 30 degress celsius hot “normally”, and 1/4 -15 degress celsius for the winter. Living in one of many volcan centric cities, with inside heating to max 20 degress during the most bitter winters ever. You gonna get used to hearing steam screaming and machines going 24/7 and that you gonna see smoke and ash like snow and fog in winter. Plus you need to reparate all your trash or you gonna get fined preety harshly. Plus get used to busy streets, flying letter machines and your 6 directional neighboors if you are in the guts of the cities. If you are a student, get used to change stations often and even gonna use the elevator trains. And if you are a common miner or factory worker, get a rough terrain vehicle ready, there are almost no roads, and those which exist, only connect towns to cities.

These are really cool. They look like actual Lego sets!

I think that the only thing you could improve is adding minifigures to show the scale and functionality. Other than that, these are great?

Also, are you new to the boards?

1 Like

Sorry for my almost month long hiatus guys. I am deeply sorry for being inactive, but i can go back to showing you more of the “tabula” fan theme, and their hypothetical sets… sorry if my quality of them is lacking, stud.io been buggy as all heck… so i was forced to use other programs.

So lets go back to business and introduce our 15€ set:
The ragnara recruit training set:

Its supposed to represent a small snippet of the usual ways how a recruit is trained, with the smaller fig fighting the dummy in foreground. The dummy is just that, a practice drummy, which can spin and react to attacks (thanks to the rounded bottom). Plus in the background is a small weapon stand, and the ground on which it stands, can be used as a battle plate, or just a plate for posing figs. The weapon rack holds many weapons, so if you have spare figures, you dont need to scramble for more weapons than you have figs. The other fig, standing on the mat, is supposed to be a captain, training the recruit in the ways of the Ragnarian combat, which is rather rugget and brutish, alike their armor. The captain is supposed to wield a flail… but ended up looking like he is wielding a kusarigana esque weapon (A kusarigana is like, longer but slimmer, japanese version of a flail, which is more about entangling and trapping the opponent, than just bashing the guy). So, thats for the recruit set.

Other i made… isnt the best i ever made…

The Magara city mini heist:
An around 25 or 30€ set ? Its a small representation of how both the common shopping… can include a criminal trying to escape the law (i am deeply sorry if the minifigs look lacking, i am not the best at making graphics, and i am not the type of person to just paint in stuff…) This semi small set includes 2 market stalls, one selling meat of any kind (since the Ragnara are meat eaters) and a metal works one (not a weapons seller, just a tool and utensil one, both in kitchen and outside work) Which can be seperated and connected with a simple modular system, with pegs and holes on each stalls side. This set aswell includes a nice array of street lights, with magma lamps (yes… they use magma lamps) And the criminals bike, upped up a bit to allow to carry a crate side car. This set includes 4 mini figs: 2 civilians (one being a child), 1 criminal (the guy with the metal arm, dont ask for the reason he has one, would not be allowed in these forums) and an officer (the minifig running after the criminal, adorning the classic Ragnarian uniform… if you are asking why he has gauntlets one, its a symbol of power and strenght, plus it allows them to defend themself, even if the criminal has any weapons)
So this is all of my todays bunch of sets… sorry if they look lack luster, i hope you like them.

2 Likes

I really like these, they’re pretty neat. Cant wait to see more.

1 Like