My LEGO "Studio" (Lego MOCing paradise)

IDK why… but… yeah. It looks like chaos… and… it is. Posting this cause someone asked to see it earlier… but… yeah. Pile to the far left are parts I ordered exclusively for M.O.C.ing and ones for sets I am working on rebuilding, the center area is my current project (das top secret), the two piles of limbs in the back are all 2007 Bionicle sets and all 2004 Bionicle sets, and then to the right is LEGO chaos vortex. So… yeah. Das dat.

Oh, and then theres my last moc kinda standing there for comparison to the Toa I’m making :slight_smile:

22 Likes

let antics ensue

6 Likes

Basically what happens to me when MOCing.

6 Likes

That’s a lot of Bonkles.

6 Likes

18 Likes

I wish I had the room in my bedroom to do something like this.

3 Likes

How can you find pins and bushing in all that? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lots of sorting :wink:

1 Like

Who needs sorting when you can keep trying to search for pins at the side of the boxes?

6 Likes

Quite true xD Although I’ve found that in the thinned out areas in the pile bushings and pins and stuff all collect there…

I think I have you beat here…

Looks nice anyway though XP

Pics or it didn’t happen :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

'nuff said

18 Likes

I have never followed that ever in my life. I always build my stuff on my carpet flooring.

11 Likes

For me, I build actual LEGO system sets on my hardwood, but Bionicle seems fine for carpet. I think hardwood is more important in system to secure together pieces than in Technic than just snap together.

2 Likes

I lose 2-axles in the carpet but I still do it xD
Oh, and BUSHINGS. I’ve lost so many of those in the carpet and then been walking and found them again…

3 Likes

The pieces aren’t sorted…

http://i.imgur.com/oNCZ6RC.gif

Also

2 Likes

Welp, that kicks my studio to pieces.

Mine is smaller, and more crazy.

1 Like

people build on the floor 0_0 rip your spines

2 Likes

Bless you MS Paint.

2 Likes