My Lewa Nuva Revamp

So my Miru Nuva was sitting around and I decided I wanted to do something with it.

So I made a revamp of Lewa Nuva

So on to the details. First off, Lewa just standing:

I believe I have said this before, but: I don’t have many parts. I have to make due with what I have.

It took me a couple of tries to come up with this build. The previous ideas I had would not have worked at all.

Hey, this neck design also took forever to come up with. This and the torso build were the trickiest parts.

Yeah… the mata body I’m using is a bit shot. But it still works believe it or not. And yes, the head mounted on the back is for mask storage. You can place a non-axel mask facing up or facing down. Personally I prefer to place it facing upwards.

Yes, I know the parts are dirty. Don’t remind me.

I am satisfied with this MOC, but I will admit that there is some things I could of done better if I had the parts. And why the gold armor? Silver is so over used. Plus I think it looks cooler.

6 Likes

Hey look, it’s Eljay Nuva

Pros:
Nice colour scheme
Looks like Lewa
Creative torso build
Cool revamp of the Katanas

Cons:
He has a toothpick for a neck
His shoulders are awkwardly void of armor (piraka foot doesn’t cover it up)
Grey Technic pieces are exposed on the sides of the torso

Honestly, I would switch the Miru Nuva with something else, because…it just doesn’t look right to me

8 Likes

red swords break color scheme neck too long upper arms too skiny and y piraka foot as chest

2 Likes

He did give you pros to go along with the cons. It’s called “Constructive Criticism” and by posting your MOC, you asked for it. I, for one, agree with everything Rockho said.

2 Likes

Wut. Did @ChaoticTempleKnight say something that got deleted?

Maybe my phrasing was weird, but I didn’t see anything that isn’t here now.

I would, but all I can find right now is my Miru Nuva and I like the Nuva variant better.

The swords: I feel the swords go along with the gold armor (but that is just me)
Neck: If I can figure out a better build for the neck, I will change it
Arms: To be fair, he is a toa of air who flies a lot. But I will fix them if I can figure out how to.
The Piraka foot: personal preferences and it’s gold.

I am not disagreeing with the pros and cons Rockho presented. In fact I agree with them. If you don’t believe me, I liked Rockho’s reply. Just because I didn’t respond does not mean I disagree. If I disagreed, I would of said so.

2 Likes

I thought they were burnt-orange? It doesn’t look too off to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I made a mistake. For some reason I got mixed up and thought MatoroMovement had posted the MOC and was complaining about “everybody’s a critic”. I apologize that I didn’t double check. Sorry.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it. I know how you feel, I’ve had those kind of days before too.

1 Like

so whats with the gold? personally I don’t like it it just doesn’t fit for lewa, also the way you attached the chest Armour is… odd and distracting. I like the swords but the color is another odd choice. Over all its an OK moc, but i wouldn’t call it a lewa nuva revamp. I think you would be better off re-branding it as its own thing because, quite frankly, It doesn’t look like lewa. But that’s just my two cents

1 Like

I like gold pieces and I think it fits. Plus I feel silver is overused. And yes, I know the chest plate is jutting out. I am not sure how to fix that.

I am sorry, but I am going to have to disagree with you. I can’t re-brand it as my own thing because it looks like Lewa. And yes, I know you just said you don’t think it looks Lewa, but others and I do think it looks like Lewa. But regardless, this is just my opinion. I am not trying to cause trouble or be argumentative.