My Little Ponicle

72efe082e170dfc94265e50e3f66dffac9f18d39_2_375x500
ride like the wind bullseye!

4 Likes

Hope your Cousin appreciates this cus it looks really good.

4 Likes

well Lhikan is positioned on the mid back of the pony and not further down so I don’t see why you would see it that way

2 Likes

Thank you. And yup, she loved it, though said it’s could’ve been a bit more cute, whatever dat meant.

3 Likes

I was kinda joking btw

1 Like

understood

Haha lol :laughing:

1 Like

I think she wanted the head to be made out of system with big eyes as tiles, but I felt like this mask works quite well, it was kinda trickly to attach the mouth tho. It’s buildable and I might make instructions if I’m asked, but of course most parts would have to be coloured to fit oc’s scheme, so I don’t think there is a point.

2 Likes

get the brutaka picture

1 Like

Some interesting techniques used here! The mask is a bit odd for a pony. I’d suggest making a technic head but that’s just my opinion, and according to some people that has had little value.

1 Like

Cool idea, cool execution!
Those wings look so natural next to Bionicle parts. Main is interestingly made, though I’d say it should be bigger, according to the show’s aesthetics.

2 Likes

But that’s the true spirit of Christmas!

2 Likes

Came here expecting ponies, found battle pegasus.
Great MOC.

2 Likes

I actually like(d) MLP, and the shaping you’ve done with mechanical-ish pieces to make an organic-ish pegasus is pretty incredible, so it’s an A-grade MOC if you ask me.

1 Like

I feel like I could’ve done better with the neck and mane.