My MOC's :P

lol sorry for topic spam

@ToaVuhii Thank you! I also liked my vultraz at the time :smiley:

@Chronicler I would have liked the colours to be the same on the toa set as the glatorian but oh well :confused:

@3rdeye88 Thanks! I’m really flattered. Pequate was the moc that made me known online

@Leoxandar You can always find something to fix :stuck_out_tongue:

@Detox Thank you! I’m doing to revamp Mironius soon!

@Venom Thanks! I’m glad you like them

Sorry for not commenting, was on vacation :stuck_out_tongue: felt like I needed to thank you all (kisses [not really] )

~awesomenessborn

1 Like

love the revamps some of the best i have seen

You’re welcome. I can see why. Hope to see new MOCs from you soon. :smiley:

I’ve always had a soft spot for revamps and these are excellent! Any reason you decided to make Hahli black?

I don’t have a lot of blue and It didn’t do anything to ruin the vibe (to me) so… yeah

1 Like

You sir have a very jerkish golden-child complex. I mean, think what you want. That’s totally fine. Heck I consider myself a better MOCer than some people out there. But please keep it to your dang self, mate.

~Words hurt, please be more Classy~

Alright mate. Do what you want I wont bite. But I mean beauty is in the eye of the beholder right? So your MOCs are technically just as good or bad as any other MOC. I mean who’s to say that one person’s is better than another person’s? What makes a MOC good? What makes a MOC bad? Your opinion, I think not.

And I think of myself as a very good MOCer but in all honesty I can’t compete with ANYONE on here because I have NO Bionicles.

2 Likes

Words only hurt if you let them, and of course the truth hurts. But the essence of a man who respects his fellows lies in the way he tells the truth. You can be sharp as a knife, or just sweet as sugar. Each extreme is equally bad to me, but that’s something that every person should decide for their own I guess. I’m not for sugar-coating the truth, nor am I for basically insulting other people because they don’t fit in your view.

You should never keep your opinion to yourself, certainly not on a forum. But just like in real life, you need to know how to voice your opinion in a way that you don’t insult others. It’s mutual respect and that’s kinda the basic to discussions.

Aside from that, I really like the mocs, they are inspiring !

-Iben

2 Likes