My MOV of the Shadowed One

On Spherus Magna, the Shadowed One has been having a pretty rough time. He has lost many of his operatives to the Order, and his clientele have switched over to the Hunter’s Guild. The once-mighty Dark Hunters became a relic of the past.

Interestingly, the Dark Hunters were some of the very few Protonians (GSR-born individuals) allowed into the ethnostate of Glatoria. The reason for this isn’t entirely known - but it likely has something to do with their skill in battle. The Dark Hunters now make their money by fighting in the Arena Magna, though they eagerly accept hunting jobs when they can.

You might think the Shadowed One would not be content to let his great dreams be tarnished and millennia of hard work go to waste. You’d be right. He spends all his time thinking of ways to revitalize the Hunters, to take revenge on the Order and the Guild, or to simply make more money. Unfortunately, those plans rarely come to fruition, as they usually end up with more Dark Hunters imprisoned or killed. That doesn’t mean he’s given up, though. He still has a few plans on reserve that would really shake things up - namely, the release of a little Protodermis-eating virus…

PS To make matters worse for him, he had his left eye stolen by an Agori mob boss who wanted to turn a Glatorian into a swarm of Protodites (like Zaktan).

19 Likes

Looks neat. I like that you kept the original’s color scheme and rhotuka spinner.

1 Like

Nice color scheme and proportions, the neck area needs filled out though

Kinda like TSO as a canister set. I like it!

1 Like

The shoulders are pretty unique and work well. I’m not too much a fan of the eyes sticking out so far laterally, but it’s a pretty cool build overall.

Do you have any suggestions on how to fix them? I agree that they don’t look great, but idk how else to do it.

I’m, uh, not really the best builder on the block, but I guess I’d recommend increasing the size of the head to give yourself room to nestle the eyes in somewhere. You have some room to play with given all the space between the shoulders and especially in front of the current neck.

Pretty cool, maybe make the neck a little thicker, bur overall I like it.

1 Like