My NEW Self Moc, Toa Aeros!

Hello everybody.

I made a NEW Self Moc because my other one, Pyrox was already taken as a name and I decided to call my self Toa Aeros. The name didn’t really fit my old moc so I decided to make a new one.

The name Toa Aeros was sort of suggested by Risebell. Well, he suggested using a Yu-Gi-Oh name but I found one myself. But anyways, thanks @Risebell.

Also I’m going to change my mask to a White Kakama but I don’t have one yet.

Pardon my photography.

Front view

Back view

Side view

Random Pose

Consturctive criticism and/or compliments only, thank you. -Toa Aeros

11 Likes

That’s pretty good, white and red are two colors that can go together quite nicely! I like the innovative pauldron design, but if I had to complain, I would say that the upper legs look bare and it is distracting. If you could find a way to put armor there this build would be golden!

…I mean, red and white!

3 Likes

He looks awesome! But i think those rakhshi heads should be a little bit more up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah red and white is a neat color scheme, but there’s this real long green lookin’ thing stickin’ outta his mask. I’d take that out.

2 Likes

Great color scheme! The only real problem I have (besides the previously mentioned upper legs) is the upper arms. They seem a bit…messy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The eye piece, I feel, is too long and maybe shorten it.

2 Likes

The Rahkshi heads really feel out of place. I would suggest doing something about them. Either replace them with a different kind of armor, or change their orientation.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the ideas.

2 Likes

I like how much armor is covering him up, doesn’t look like an Inika build

2 Likes

You should use the mask that you want but I think his current one fits very well

1 Like

Dose colors dogh! Dose colors are niceee…