My obsession with the number 13

:open_mouth:
how did you know?

Mine Is Six. And Seven Is The Worst Lucky Number I Have Ever Seen

Well, it is the ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything.

1 Like

I think any nerdling will recognize 42 when it pops up. I mean, it is… The Answer.

I wonder, does anybody else just hate 17?

1 Like

no, i hate 19 though.

and 29

and 39

and basically anything with a 9 at the end except 9

9 is cool

2 Likes

do you hate 1342359 as well?

2 Likes

yes. I hate it with a burning passion.

2 Likes

For me, it’s even numbers in general more than a specific number. But mainly 2 and 4.
If something is not an even number sometimes it bothers me, like if there are 3 things, or if something goes to 99 or 101. You would think it’s harmless, but it’s bad when it starts translating to blinking, touch, and general movements. Sometimes I worry if I have some kind of OCD or something…

I’m not an expert at it, as I’ve only done minimal research into the wonderful disorder they call OCPD, but here’s something to help. At least, I think it helps. What is the extent to which it bothers you? Do you just focus on that one thing for several minutes or is it like “oh darn, it was an odd number.”

If this seems a little… Invasive or off topic, it’s just because I’m slightly a lot tired of all of these people being like “must have OCD lol,” when something out of order slightly bothers them. Having OCPD, it’s a different thing for every person who has it, but it’s sort of a definite thing. I’m not sure exactly how to describe it.

Things don’t just bother you, they more poke at the back of your brain for minutes, hours on end. You have to do things a certain way every time.

For instance, sitting at an intersection waiting to turn. I hate it. Just because my blinker is never in sync with the others and it just drive me nuts.

So yeah. A bit off topic, but I felt I had to clarify that.

2 Likes

What?

1 Like

I don’t want to turn this into a long string of off topic content, so I will PM you about this. :wink:

lol, yeah. Too much spam, not enough content.

I agree with @Political_Slime, numbers with nines are just… just…

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about numbers but I see the word “New” everywhere. EVERYWHERE!!! Seriously, I don’t know if it’s just me or if people these days like to use the word “New” A LOOOOOTTTTT.

Especially LEGO… and toys in general!

1 Like

Oh yes, definantly there!

1 Like

And nintendo
But back to being on topic
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like numbers that go like multiples of 8 m8
and not mention
and so on

Me i tend to like the number 3 and 13.

I like 5’s.

555, 5555, 5 ,55 Whatever.

I just like fives.

I don’t know wai.

1 Like

Maybe it’s because of this guy.

7 Likes

Nope, never was into War Stars.

I uh, only really notice 5’s and such though.

2 Likes