My Original Self MOC: BrickHeadz

(Lego totally used my name) So I’ve now been on the boards for an entire year and to celebrate I thought I’d upload two of my self MOCs, one today and one tomorrow, starting with my very first (built before I was even really part of the community): BrickHeadz.

I built this quite a few years back when I (even though having not joined any Lego communities) went by the name da_BrickHeadz, hence the name BrickHeadz. Even though it does have some flaws I think it’s quite a good MOC for my ability at the time (Though my MOCing skills has improved greatly since I first built this). The upper arm design I carried on to the original version of Calamari, as well as the lower torso.

Front

Side

Back

Other side

Action poses

Over the course of the year I’ve had a greet time on the boards and as part of this community, and I hope I will have as a good time in the years to come.

Please tell me what you think!

28 Likes

Simple, but clean. Other than maybe putting some yellow on the legs, there isn’t much that I would do to this one. Nice job. :thumbsup:

Leaked image of lego’s new brickheads theme

Joke aside, this is a pretty creative idea, keep up the good work :+1:

Too bad there aren’t Mata feet in that shade of yellow.

1 Like

The yellow needs to be spread out more, but overall the design is very creative.

Lego is a THEIF. A THIEF!!!

well that explain the G1 esthetics

The build is a “custom standard” of decent, but I wish you used a diffrent arms or put side coverage-

replaces the head with this and sticks on mixel eyes

2 Likes