My self MOC, Makuta Noridox

He is rumored the most powerful being in the universe…

More powerful than Teridax, than even Mata Nui…

He has only one mission… to conquer the universe and kill all who stand in his way…

He is…
Makuta Noridox…

Makuta Noridox is my self MOC and the first bionicle character MOC I’ve ever created. He has existed for as long as I’ve been a bionicle fan and has gone through many changes throughout the years. He is part of my own AU (still in development) which involves all of my current MOCs in some way, and he serves as the main antagonist of said universe and the main threat to the Toa of a new planet, Quara Kagnius.

He wields a dual staff called the Arenacus, a staff forged from the broken staves of rahkshi mixed with solid antidermis. His kanohi mask is known as the sihlokhan, the mask of pure dark matter. His body consists of almost pure shadow energy and dark matter, and being a makuta he has the ability to change shape. He basically has all makuta abilities but way stronger than every makuta that came before him, even in some ways more so than Teridax. He can create organic matter, manipulate the shadows and darkness to his will, and he even has the shadow hand. But all of these powers are way more powerful. He can create an entire dark being out of his power, he can use the shadows to almost physically rip apart someone if he tries hard enough, and his shadow hand can be even larger and more powerful than Teridax, which provides him with much greater power.

Noridox’s main goal is one thing, to conquer the whole universe. But unlike Teridax, his moves aren’t planned out from the beginning and adapted to any changing situation. Noridox goes for a brutal approach of taking advantage of anyone and anything in order to get his way. Noridox abides by one ideal. “I kill until I conquer”. The only living being during Noridox’s story that is in any way close to his power is velika, who he had to flee from once spherus magna was restored. This is the reason he ended up on Quara Kagnius. using his shadow powers he is creating an army of Nori-makuta out of the denizens of Quara Kagnius. He hopes that once he has fully taken over the planet, he’ll commence a galactic war against spherus magna in order to conquer the matoran universe, and potentially the entire universe as a result…

Oldest photographed design of Noridox

One of the first redesigns he got

Slightly more refined design before I rebuilt him

I figured I’d write this as a bit of a bio for my self MOC Noridox so that the character I have as my Mascot and Avatar is better understood on the “character” level. If it feels like anything is missing or disjointed, It’s because it is supposed to be part of a story I’m creating about an alternate universe where everything happens the same except for a few things including a completely new planet and society being discovered and Noridox being born into the universe. I don’t know when or if I’ll get around to writing it but I hope this gave you a bit of an insight into it. Feel free to leave any opinions about the bio or the MOC itself in the replies below! I really wanna hear what you all think!

12 Likes

I rather like the weird mechanical look he has, the head build and staff look really cool too.

1 Like

You know, I really like when someone makes a self Moc that’s different, especially when that means being an antagonist. Good job. The head is actually very nice, it is very creepy and even the gold Viking horn piece makes me imagine a chipped “antler” that has needed fixing. The rest is a bit messy though, I am not a good enough builder to say how to change that but a thought would be to make a custom torso that is a big bigger so that the head doesn’t look too out of scale. Hope my words are helpful, look forward to seeing more of your AU :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m glad you like it!!! He’s a very special character to me. I do agree with that torso thing, and I plan to completely custom build the torso once i get more parts in =)

3 Likes

Very mechanical. creepy but almost cute. I like it.

Certainly looks unique.
That head is really interesting.