My self MoC

This is my self MoC I just completed today. I don’t mean to brag, but I’m quite proud of this one. Hours of designing and construction went into this, with the help of several 3D design programs. I ran out of pieces halfway through, so I had to make a BrickLink order. I think this MoC is a pretty accurate depiction of me.

Some of the connections were a bit tricky, and because of its design, articulation may be slightly lacking. The color scheme is pretty good, IMHO. I think the black goes very good with the white.

What do you all think?

19 Likes

this is amazing seriously out did yourself

1 Like

Astonishing.

1 Like

This is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.
Why isn’t this in a museum?

2 Likes

The complex design, the great color scheme, the perfect build and backstory!
Sir, you have made BIONICLE history.

2 Likes

You call this thing-
<dhkjgjklg

• realizes joke *
    Oh wait…
    Great MOC, never seen better, keep up the good work.
    11/10 would see again.
2 Likes

I am blown away. Why aren’t you a Lego set designer? They could really gain from your techniques.

2 Likes

Reel gr8 m8. 10/10 wld r8 again.

1 Like

i dunno, i think the black slightly breaks the colour scheme? other than that, great job, I love the pose!

2 Likes

Nice b8-

Erm…

Yeah, not bad.
Not bad at all.

2 Likes

Wow I see no flaws at all, this is absolutely the best moc I’ve ever seen! ~Pyrox

1 Like

NPU on the torso, mate

2 Likes

Can we get a video tutorial?

6 Likes

It’d have to be, what, two hours long?
Feature freaking film right there

4 Likes

This might be the best MoC i’ve ever seen. There are literally no cons. No axle pins to break color scheme, functions don’t get in the way. Honestly this is perfect. The best Lego creation since “bad guy”

3 Likes

Honestly, the funniest thing about this topic is that everytime I get an unread notification from this topic, it looks like people are legit praising it, and I start scrolling up to see what magnificent creation people are praising.

5 Likes

NOT PURE LEGO MAN THE BRICKS AREN’T MEANT TO GO SIDEWAYS YOU ARE TERRIBLE. THIS ISN’T A REAL MOC YOU TERRIBLE NON-PURIST.

(however i do like the way that you use the terrible non-pure ways. GJ)

2 Likes

Thank you all for your replies! I glad you all like the MoC!

:slight_smile:

I’m sorry, it was the only way for it to work! My purist side was screaming at me when I did it, but it was the only way to make an accurate representation of me.

1 Like

well, so long as you admit that you were wrong, I can accept it

but srsly man sideways brix = literally the worst

1 Like