My Self-MOC

A little self-MOC that I did for myself. The legs are based on the ones that are in CallanLoF’s self-matoran. I’m still experimenting with the lighting. Constructive comments are appreciated!

26 Likes

This is pretty good. I like the custom legs.

1 Like

A small MOC but very cool!

1 Like

I like how, even though it’s small, there’s still a fine amount of detail and complexity involved. And he looks adorable, so that’s another “+”.

1 Like

Cool color scheme, but I think all of the greebles on the legs are out of place. Overall, 8.5/10

1 Like

Simple yet elegant.

1 Like

What he may lack in size and complexity, he makes up for with an intriguing color scheme. Would like to see either the trans-green or trans-blue swapped for the other, and I’m not a big fan of the exo-force arms on his shins, at least at this scale.

1 Like

i must commend you on the custom legs but i feel the prportions are a bit off

1 Like

I understand that the lags may be too complex compared to the rest.The exo-force arms on the armor are to add thickness because of the weird anathomy and the grey pieces near the ankles help to hold it all together.

I get it. I would change the armor to normal blue but I don’t have that pieces.

Compared to the human propotions they are a bit off but I think that matoran don’t really have them.

Thank you all for the comments!

2 Likes

######DONT DOUBLE POST

1 Like

this is pretty awkward looking imo, the legs are odd in build and shaping, the coloring is weird, and, in my opinion, i can really only think of this moc as “eh”

it is absolutely adorable though.

1 Like