my self moc

her my self moc it has a gearbox and its working
hop you all injoy it live your fidback in the coments

22 Likes

That’s a lot of gears. Honestly looks very unnecessarily complicated to me. The excess gears and other elements, especially since they’re all in different colors, detract from giving him a definite figure.

2 Likes

Gears, gears and more… tubing. Very nice color scheme, your accent colors are not too much or little to make it seem unclean.

1 Like

thx alot for the nice words

i love gears and thx for the critesiom

Somebody liked there gears. Well I think it’s pretty cool. I’d try to find a way to come get some of the gears but not all. Gears make it look more mechanical.

1 Like

I like the complexity of the build, but at the same time, it does look very messy.

1 Like

yea i see what wear you coming form whit that but its a self moc and i am a messy person so it fits me

1 Like

Nice! I would love to be able to MOC like this.

1 Like

The color scheme and tubing on the back is cool but there are WAY too many gears. I know that you were going for a mechanical look but the gears just make it look messy. It also gives off the impression (at least to me) that you don’t know how to armor legs which I am sure is not true as the arms are great. The custom feet feel forced to me. Its cool but could use a lot of work.

2 Likes