My Take on Toa Nidhiki

Bonjour tout le monde,

So although Nidhiki may have his appearance very much gregged out, here’s still my take on him. Although I am pleased with the result, I think that I may later alter him to be relatively similar to Krakua given they are both from the Tren Krom Peninsula.

Without any further ado, here he is.

…as you can clearly see, he is a toa of air.

For people who may be wondering why that gear protrudes so much, it’s to make way for his scythe to be held on his back with a rotation joint as below:

And here is how he scales up to Lhikan:

That’s about it for my Nidhiki! Hope you enjoyed, and here’s a few action poses to wrap it up.

…also, some teasers at some favorite mocs of mine that are so very close to being completed:

Bonne Journée!

17 Likes

I like him, the choice in scythe blade is a bit bulky looking but it’s good overall.

2 Likes

I think what you’ve got is pretty good, however the ccbs shoulder pads do kind clash with the technic panels.

1 Like

I like him but he seems pretty tall next to Lhikan. The scythe is nice tho, great design. i’m also excited to see your Tuyet! (if that’s what the person in the second-to last-photo is)

1 Like

Looks pretty nice. The silver armor looks cool.

Always nice to see some unusual part use and I love the use of the shoulders and the scythe. Fantastic.

1 Like