My "unofficial" Self MOC: Matteo

I’ve put a lot of thought into the story over the last few years, so that means a lot to me. Thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

i like the first ones hat…

1 Like

I had no idea you made mototaur lol. But Matteo is great and he puts my mocs to shame lol

Yep that was me. :slight_smile: And thanks. :smiley:

This guy is like a combo of Deadpool and Magmagear with Tuma’s wings and a dragon mask.

42/10 would look at again.

…So awesome…

Thanks(?), I think. I don’t know who Magmagear is and what do you mean 42/10? Wuuuut??? :confused:

Ya know the whole 10 out of 10 thing? 42/10 is an exaggeration, a joke, meaning that it’s awesome.
Also 42 is the answer to The Ultimate Question About Life, The Universe, And Everything from The Hitchhiker’s guide to the Galaxy.

Allow me to show you Magamagear.

1 Like

Oh Durrrr. I shouldn’t be on the boards when I’ve been up all night. My brain is running on low power. :stuck_out_tongue: And yeah I remember that now. Haha I like Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy. I was reading it before my dad misplaced it. Now we suspect its buried in a closet with a bunch of my dad’s other books. So when it gets located again I’m gonna start over and hold onto it. ITS MINE! Douglas Adams was a literary genius though. I only got several chapters in but man what I did read was funny.

love the satchel

Thanks. :smiley: