Nagina the Av-Matoran

Nagina is a female Av-Matoran who is ahead of her time. She is highly intelligent and envisions herself rebuilding Karda-Nui into a technological metropolis similar to Metru Nui. A skilled inventor, she was the one who created the Rocket Boosters that allowed the Av-Matoran to travel airborne around Karda Nui.

However, she is often shunned by other Av-Matoran for her dorky and hermit-like nature, as she spends her days inside a cave building gadgets that often turn out to be a failure

Wields a custom-made light staff to channel her limited elemental power

A friendly spar against Nitsar

Staff can be stored on her back.

Building this gal was quite fun. Her custom body is actually extremely simple, but I think it pulls off the feminine “curves” quite well, instead of the basic Av-Matoran body.

Comments, Criticism and improvements are always welcome!

18 Likes

Great job! She’s even better than your previous matoran. BTW, wot are those feet?

2 Likes

Noice. i like the body.

That name thought

5 Likes

@helryx those are from the Ben 10 constraction line

@Ghosty Thanks!

It’s pronounced “Nah-gee-nah” :expressionless:

2 Likes

This is an okay MOC, though I have a few problems with it:

-That purple piece on the torso is very oddly placed. I’d suggest either getting rid of it, or moving it somewhere else.

-I ain’t a fan of the Ben 10 feet. They look too skinny and beast-like for this MOC.

-The hands are dark gray, yet there is very little dark gray on the MOC. I’d suggest adding more dark grey, maybe Vahki feet?

-That silver piece is a bit distracting, though I guess I can buy that it’s a backpack or something.

-The trans-blue Kaukau seems very out of place on a MOC where the colors are so dark. Maybe add some bright/trans blue pieces?

But yeah overall its a decent build, but needs a few color swaps.

5 Likes

Ben 10 had the ccbs socket strength? The more you know.

2 Likes

What made you think they didn’t? :confused:

@Political_Slime, thanks for that lengthy review! Though I tried giving her the Vahki feet, and they looked too much like heavy boots…so I stuck with the small Ben 10 feet (also girls have small feet).

1 Like

It’s not the size, its the shape. If you want small feet you could go with Metrutoran feet.

3 Likes

They came out before HF and originally HF had the glatorian sockets.

2 Likes

It looks pretty cool. I like it a lot

1 Like

First off: change the name. Immediately.
Next, it’s pretty basic. I don’t see anything that special about it. The weapons are both awkward and strange. The feet, while I see why you chose them, look evil.

Overall I can’t say I’m a big fan.

2 Likes

Change the name to “Naginata” and give her one and all will be fixed. Her current weapon seems a bit weird, anyway, and the purple is out of place.

5 Likes

so everyone saying the name needs to be changed must have a pretty dirty mind (Ranaki gets a pass though) because I read this a Naa-Gee-Nah immediately

7 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

I love how people are pointing out the names
I didn’t even notice it
RANAKI of all people did not notice it.

6 Likes

I am confused…what is wrong with the name???

1 Like

replace the “n” with a “v”

1 Like

I am not going to touch that spoiler tag…

1 Like

Than I guess you’ll never know :stuck_out_tongue: …

1 Like

I am not sure I want to…

1 Like