Naming Day 2014!

What’s up guys! Today, September 19, 2014, is the first Annual Naming Day! Toady you announce anything to the community that you want to, hence naming and event!

Even Lego is joining in on the fun by Announcing Bionicle 2015!

5 Likes

I, “Mata Nui” dub thee members of CHC…

pohtaytah, Ngram, sammer, Vooheeh, bif, noojuh, scahr, grenecap, rysber, ashkon, maht

So we don’t get in trouble with Maori culture. :confused:

9 Likes

Of course it’s the Ngram thing

It’s gonna die one day, and there will be much rejoicing.

6 Likes

Me and the rest if the Metru Nui build team have something extra special to announce later today.

@Kahi, pleae don’t tell them what it is.

“Vooheeh” Why? Why must this be cast upon my poor soul?

Well I almost announced something, but I figured I’d better hold off. It wouldn’t hurt to keep it under wraps just a bit longer. On another note, Unity, Duty, Destiny! All day long!
-Oonie

1 Like

Happy Naming Day, guys! I don’t think I have much to announce that hasn’t been already.

As for the “naming” part, here’s a question for the fine members of the board: What’s the name of your self-MOC, and how did you come up with it?

1 Like

I have one small thing.

And no, it’s not just to show off my expert-level paint.net editing skills, but serves as an actual poster for something that I plan to do.

I even have a release date: (Hopefully) Before Biocraft.

I just need help choosing which sets best represent the M.U.T.O.s.

6 Likes

I will hereby announce that I shall continue building my story through G2, reboot my own canon if this is a hard reboot, or fall upon preexisting plans if it is a continuation.

I will also drop some hints to my Big Story Engine, of course.

@Logan: I actually got the name of my own selfMOC, Jethryn, as a random name for a minifig-scale dragon fighter.

1 Like

waits for Pakuru’s rename

That’s pretty interesting, Jay.

Keeoriuuh
Tareeukioh
Shaydezee
Pahkooruu
Ruubee
Waice
ngram
BeefJStag
Potay8o

1 Like

I have already been renamed to pohtaytah

My original self MOC was named Zaalit as a portmanteau (mixture) of my first and last name with some spelling tweaks. My current self MOC (to be posted whenever) is named Orrel. I just said two random syllables and they fit (I’m serious).

1 Like

Here are my takes on some renames. No joking involved.

Taryukyo = Taruk
Nyran = Niiran
Vuhii = Vuuhi
Potao = Poutao

I’ll update this post with more later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All around me are familiar faces…

Name screw-ups all around here based around me.

4 Likes

sup nyangraman

1 Like

Late reply, But Bif.

Bif.

YusPlz.

its better than greenie :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It still hasn’t.

2 Likes