Nanoblocks (pastel blue guitar)

I was looking on Amazon the other day and I found these things called “Nanoblocks”. They’re like Legos for mice. Super tiny and super fragile. I was wondering if anyone had built any before. The instructions are sort of hard to read, partly because they’re in Japanese, but also because they’re just not as detailed and step-by-step as Lego. Nonetheless, I finished this guitar in around 20 minutes. Not much, but thought I’d share.

and a picture of citrus for no reason

9 Likes

I actually collected Nanoblocks at one point, I’ve a small tub of them. Mostly, they’re buildings from around the world, but I have a few animals, like a penguin.

4 Likes

I think I have a dragon set floating around somewhere

Build a nanoblock Citrus

4 Likes

wekua that’s genius
starting on it right now

he approves

5 Likes

citrus is good i like citrus

6 Likes

ooh, I’ve bought a few of these before (I have the Statue of Liberty and I used to have a space shuttle)

I see them in Barnes and noble all the time and I’m pretty sure they’ve made a violin, so maybe I might see if they have it there

also citrus is the best

5 Likes

@Cordax look what I found :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m building both a nanoblock violin and Citrus so stay tuned everybody

5 Likes

very nice (very nice)

5 Likes

I got some Nanoblocks at a Zoo a long time ago, got a shark, and three or four other ones that I’ve forgotten. Perfect scale to be Lego for minifigures to be building with lol.

6 Likes

That cat might be the cutest moc you’ve ever made.

Okay jokes aside it’s cool to see a nanoblocks moc, they’re so very rare.

3 Likes