Napalm MOC

Made this guy 4 or 5 years ago and he remains one of my favourites. These torso parts are probably the best things to come out of the Ben 10 line and I made sure that I put them to good use. I really like the overall coverage on Napalm, which is fitting for the type of character he is, that being a rogue warrior class unit of the skraldakk (his race), he wields 2 gatling guns. Let me know your thoughts!

57 Likes

Anything that uses that mask is 10/10, hee hee.

Anyway the build looks good, and the colors seem pretty well distributed!

5 Likes

Really solid, extremely impressed.

2 Likes

I seem to recall someone in TTV saying that the mark of a good MOC was a MOC that didn’t look like LEGO. This definitely fits that criteria. Very nice, 0/0.

4 Likes

very well done

2 Likes

Dang man, this is impressive! I have no clue what’s going on here, but that seems like a point in its favor rather than against in this case.

4 Likes

Pretty solid looking build and a great look overall

2 Likes

heavy weapons MOC is ready

2 Likes

Those guns are great, I love big chain gun builds

2 Likes

I really like how you used the mini tank treads as an ammo belt.

4 Likes

Man you just can’t stop being good at this can you.

1 Like

Very smooth.

Awesome guns.

Nice job!

2 Likes

Looks pretty good but can’t help but find it a bit boring.

2 Likes

This is very cool!

2 Likes

you are the master of the Ben 10 torso

1 Like

too awesome

1 Like

Sweet! Love the colours, love the parts usage, love the chainguns (even though I normally dislike firearms mixed with BIONICLE). My only major critique is the photography. The background is a bit distracting, the lighting is a bit dull and the focus is slightly off. It makes it hard to see all of the no-doubt exquisite details.

1 Like

Really nice, smooth and has an intriguing build. Very cool MOC 'specially with those dual miniguns!

####“I love the smell of napalm in the morning”

3 Likes

@legomaster1378 my partner said the same thing about the photography, haha I took these at 2am so they could be better

2 Likes

Satan is that you?
Seems like Ben 10 bits are being used a bit more. Good job! :smiley:

2 Likes