Naroke,toa of sonics

Thank you very much,@Toa_Heatwave!

This is great! Also my fav pat has to be the paint job on the mask! Great job man!

1 Like

Thanks!

It’s a good moc but the hands and legs are not that impressive, i have also done this to many time using basic hero factory arms and legs.

1 Like

From the front?
Your best MOC.
Ever.
Good grief I love it from the front.

The back falls apart though. Sadface.

1 Like

That Kaukau is AWESOME! :smiley:

1 Like

@TheMetalMachineDuckDragon
@Ekorak
@Lord_Tuma_of_Skulls
Thanks!

No matter how hard i try to make it good,the back of my MOCs are always horribad-looking.

Looks a little familiar… :wink:

could probably pass as siblings :stuck_out_tongue:
I like this!
I feel like she could use more yellow accents, perhaps giving her weapons with trans-yellow pieces? and the back of the MOC could definitely use some work…
The Kaukau looks good tho

4 Likes

Will you ever show a picture of all the members of the team together? I’d be interested in seeing it.

2 Likes

The custom Kau-Kau is awesome :joy:

1 Like

Nice! The lower back legs are a bit of a bummer, but other than that, she’s great!

1 Like

@SubParFauxPas
@Windfall
@Sushiyoda
@helryx
Thanks guys!

Cough cough
I don’t know what you’re talking about…

2 Likes

Double post huhuhu

Sorry for the bad-ish picture,i was in a rush

5 Likes

there’s only 2 gurls there right?

1 Like

Yes.

I don’t know how the colors balance out on a team like that…

I tried something for the back of her legs.
not sure if it’s good,thought.

2 Likes

Is good. I like.

Just needs a bit of something extra. Maybe change that lower technic connector into one of those horseshoe shaped pieces like the ones on Ghosty’s feet, and add some stuff to those?

2 Likes

Dumb suggestion, but try a construction similar to the SW ultrabulds with the spike covering the back or similar?

1 Like

[quote=“Ekorak, post:39, topic:14302”]
Maybe change that lower technic connector into one of those horseshoe shaped pieces like the ones on Ghosty’s feet
[/quote]That’s a good idea,but it might take some time to find more of those parts because i used up most of the ones i have on recent MOCs.
And it would hinder the ankle articulation.

[quote=“JMP, post:40, topic:14302”]
but try a construction similar to the SW ultrabulds with the spike covering the back
[/quote]I tried,but it sticks out too much.