Natural Inika Kanohi

Two more second drafts finished.

The Kanohi Calix. I took a risk with this one, but I think it paid off. I always thought mouths on masks looked kinda… creepy, so I removed the mouth and replaced it with a lower mask guard.

The Kanohi Kadin. I decided that it needed more spikes, and could be slightly more squat. It’s not perfect, and I’ll refine it in the final draft.

Hope you enjoyed, and as always, I welcome constructive criticism!

2 Likes

I actually quite like how the kadin came out

I like how squat it is

1 Like

Put together the Elda, and took a massive departure from the original design, but I’m really proud of how it came out.

4 Likes

I had some time and the motivation to make the Suletu. Looks like it’s the last mask I made for both the first and second draft. It looks better than the last design, but this mask still gives me tons of trouble for some reason.

3 Likes

Because I haven’t drawn any of these Kanohi for so long, but intend to, figured I’d share some fanart that the amazing @Jormad made for me of my favorite mask I ever drew, the Kanohi Sanok. I’ve had it as my profile picture for some time now, but figured I may as well share it here, because as far as I know, he hasn’t shared this image anywhere else, and it’s really great work.

4 Likes

Thank

1 Like

Nah man, thank you.

1 Like