Near-death experiences

I watched about thirty minutes of Kamen Rider Decade.

I could have died.

11 Likes

I was at the lake with my parents and their friends. One of the girls had a thing which helped people who couldn’t swim to swim (I dunno how it’s called) and they knew how to swim. They just didn’t give it to me when I asked.
So I tried to swim without that thing and while trying I fell into a lower part of the lake. I walked along the bottom of the lake towards the high ground while jumping a lot. Luckily I didn’t open my mouth underwater so I didn’t lose consciousness. Thankfully I managed to get out of the lake and never went into it again.
Fun.

7 Likes

Twice two summers ago I had life threatening allergic reactions to cashews. The first time I had never had an allergic reaction before, and the second my mother accidentally poisoned me during a family get together.

2 Likes

[quote=“TERMINXX, post:5, topic:10209”]
I flipped the car.
[/quote]

i’m sorry

7 Likes

I almost drowned more times,Got into a car wreck twiced,& almost been run over.

3 Likes

You poor soul :droplet:
Both lucky and unlucky at the same time.

5 Likes

@Oniwah this is a serious topic.
So no jokes here.
Got it?

Personally I have not had much. However, I once got dehydrated enough to go temporarily blind and I may have passed out. I don’t actually remember.

The most ironic thing is that it was at a swim meet.

Oh and I almost fell off a cliff.

Different story entirely, though :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I wish…

@Overlord_Ghosty just like a Michael Bay movie…

Edited for Double Post - Slime

I had friend who convinced me to go down the stairs in a storage bin. I nearly broke my neck because I fell forward. Luckily, I was unscathed, and we were no longer friends.

2 Likes

My face once went really close to a disk sander when I was unconscious. Probably wouldn’t have killed me, but that’s the closest thing I can think of.

Coincidentally, a teacher got his fingers stuck in there a year earlier. That was nasty. The blood is still up the wall as a reminder. I don’t use that room anymore thankfully.

2 Likes

My black belt test.
/mt

But seriously, last year, when we were shooting off fireworks, we had a tall square box with several rockets inside. It tipped over, and shot one to the right of the people watching, and then shot another a few feet to the left of me, before spinning and shooting away from everyone.

I now have a minor fear of fireworks.

5 Likes

Well, when I was 7 I was walking on a wall next to a bit of a drop, with huge sharp rock chunks at the bottom, I fell, and surprisingly only cut my knee. then there was the time I cut open my face, and…

Wow, I’ve almost died a lot. I’ve decided to only leave those two in.

4 Likes

I had a nosebleed that lasted 5 hours. I had to go to the hospital because I almost bled-out

7 Likes

@Oniwah

My worst nosebleed only lasted 50 minutes. 5 hours is crazy!

3 Likes

Are you Spider-Man?

8 Likes

On TOP of a wall.

5 Likes

When I watched the SDCC Full Steven Universe Theme.

i could have died from all that hype

3 Likes

In about a year or so.

“I ALMOST DIED WHEN THE AMERICAN ROBOT PUNCHED THE JAPANESE ROBOT’S ARM SO HARD IT FLEW INTO THE CROWD”

5 Likes

When I saw SDCC Batman vs. Superman trailer

1 Like