Necrome 2015 (pics)

@Payinku @RaggedClaws @CelticSpartan

To repeat myself as I forgot to add

“The creator is entitled to his opinions and views on his own moc and should not change it”. I mean Nyran and Matt might’ve bashed my titan self-moc in this one video, but I agreed as it was wonky. @CelticSpartan doesn’t necessarily have to agree with the masses or anyone else so maybe he can keep the head

1 Like

Your explination of critique is dumb TBH
You don’t add critiques together, you take the ones that in your opinion are important, or you think are true
you can listen to whatever critique you like, and agree with it
so what if the majority thinks otherwise
its your moc, and thats what matters.

much better, I agree 100%

Disregarding every comment above,

I like this MOC. The head isn’t as bad as everyone’s saying. Good job. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

On its own the head’s not bad at all. It’s just on this MOC, it’s this tiny head on top of this huge bulky body.

I like the moc, the colourscheme could be better,

but the heads size and neck bothers me
Although
It could be as though its someone piloting a body

Well then, I honestly didn’t expect all this to come from just one person saying something about my moc, then again, I forgot how volitile the mocing community can be some times, I’m going to post one more thing, if this happens again on that,then I’m out of here.

people will always be critical. Your MOC is better than most on the boards, it’s just a little thing wrong with it. I’ve had MOCs ripped apart on here, and it’s helped me become a far better MOCcer because of people like @Ventum and @Ekorak. All critique is a tool that you can choose to use or not. It’s not there to hurt you or your MOC. it’s just there to help you. I mean, when you chose to post this MOC, you opened yourself up to all criticism, both good and bad. You can’t just run away because it’s tough.
For example, here’s the first moc I posted on the boards.

It’s awful. it’s generic, it’s basic, and there’s nothing special about it whatsoever.
Now, here’s my latest MOC, constructed through the help of critiquers and criticism.

see the difference? without criticism you won’t improve.

6 Likes

Eh, I like your fist one better.

Uh, what?

3 Likes

It’s a good-looking moc, but I feel like if you’re going to use CCBS, it should be used in a more creative way. But still, it’s good.

you like Inika builds, or the aesthetics?

I like the moc, the only thing that bothers me a little bit is the way it uses CCBS, but still, very good.

(He wasn’t talking to you)

1 Like

Alright…got summoned by accident.

@Calvatron, should I complete the Ritual of Critique?

2 Likes

Engage.

2 Likes

The aesthetics of them I do have custom bodies.

Alright then…here we go.

I’ll start off with the same thing everybody else did.

The head.

…I don’t agree with people here. I don’t dislike the head.

In fact, I loathe it. It’s a bland head that seems way too small compared to the MOC itself, and the neck puts Ek to SHAME. @Creep, your point is now invalid. Forever.

The MOC itself isn’t actually bad, past a horrible head. The chest is alright, I guess, though I’m not a fan of how flat it is, and the arms don’t bug me. The legs are pretty decent too.

Oh and the gun is good. I like the gun.

FINAL CONSENSUS

Burn the head, maybe make a custom chest so it isn’t so flat

There you go.

Seriously burn that head or fix it up or something. a RAHKSHI HEAD would be better than this.

[AS PER USUAL MY CRITIQUE IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND]

@Calvatron, the Ritual is complete.

The head isn’t changing, it stays forever, the gun is going to be putt up soon, and I have another moc that uses CCBS much more creatively

Then I have nothing more to say. I would like this MOC if the head was different, but I rather hate it because of the head.

Apologies.

3 Likes

Okay. I love this MOC and I feel that this arguing will end up as only hurt feelings and people with chips in their shoulders. the MOC is epic and looks fine.I like the head because it fits the whole “drone” look of him. he is a sweet MOC that may need a little polishing up in places. the chaingun is awesome and think the limbs are good looking.

here are my cons.

the sword seems…unfitting, he needs a HUGE one to match. and maybe keep this one on the side.

Do not change the head…just build off of it. just put a small tire on the neck and change the eye color so it matches the heartlight. maybe some headgear would help make it look a little…bigger? it seems a little…small…

I would say to make him have more dark green…but I can not see how with out changing the build.

All in all it is a great MOC that just needs a little polishing.

1 Like