Neku, Toa of Water

I really enjoy this MOC! All of the custom bits are done really well, and I really like the usage of parts. The custom legs are very nice and remind me of the SW Leg Shells. The torso is probably my favorite part though. Its one of the best female torsos I’ve seen in a Bionicle MOC in a long time. I’d love to use it if that’s alright. Overall, outstanding job.

1 Like

Thanks! It really is nice to get such positive feedback on what was sort of an experiment.

Also, you may use the torso design as long as you give credit to the original maker.

ayyy, another fellow with a blue kakama gal? Sweet

I wish the nuva boobs were less obnoxious and could match the arm silver

but it works right?

1 Like

This was originally going to be a Gali Nuva revamp, which is why I used that torso armor. They also flow with rest of the armor well in person.

No offense, but I’d like to know how you think this could be fixed. There’s also little noticeable difference in person.

Great moc, good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, you actually managed to use nuva shoulders in a tasteful way! I really like this MoC, especially the torso. I would, however, give her some smaller feet. The Rakshii feet just look a little big. Maybe some Inika feet? If those are your only blue feet though that’s fine. I know haw it feels to have parts restrictions…

1 Like

It’s a combination of things. Not only do I lack the proper parts, but I need to maintain the Mata blue color distribution.

Also, stability is aided by large feet.

Ahhh, I see. My MoCs always fall over because I use Metru feet (like a professional) XD

1 Like

I think the MOC looks great, just not a fan of all the shades of blue and the upper arm armoring. The legs are phenomenal, though.

1 Like

That is something I would fix if I could.

Please elaborate. I’d like to know what you think is really wrong with it.

[quote=“JoeScibelli, post:30, topic:21438”]
Please elaborate. I’d like to know what you think is really wrong with it
[/quote]It is very gappy, and the shell is too small for the bone.

1 Like

I plan on replacing that piece anyways, trans-blue was not an intended addition to the colors, just what I had to work with.