Nemesis Raze II moc

Here is the dark version of Raze. I thought that I had already uploaded the original moc, so I’ll show a comparison. Nemesis Raze is a clone created by Nechrom (the nightcaster) using Raze’s DNA, which has been severely altered to make it stronger. NR has no mind of it’s own, it is totally controlled by it’s creator, you could say that it is Nechrom’s vessel. The second version is like Raze II but with nightcaster vibes.

Original version

New version

The angle of this picture is off, his legs are longer than they look.

64 Likes

The copy aesthetic works very “overwhelming”.

I’m not liking how the elbow looks from a front view, the head is horrific, and maintain better shaping (from the lower section) compared to Raze.

3 Likes

Looks great! I really like the spine

3 Likes

Idk, I think the head’s awesome.

4 Likes

Excellent

2 Likes

The pictures I have taken really don’t do it justice, it took me a whole day to get that head right lol. But i appreciate the criticism.

1 Like

thats a common problem. some mocs just look way better in person. but there is really nothing you can do about it. :confused:

3 Likes

That’s what my friend jayfa said when he saw some of my stuff. Having a oven in the background doesn’t help me either though haha.

3 Likes

When I say “horrific”, I meant it in a good way.

I can see why.

Do you have a Mini-figure or banana for scale? :banana:

2 Likes

Just as good as Raze II. His head looks like venom’s.

1 Like

@Morgy Funny enough, when I was messing around with it, I gave him a long tongue and it looked too much like venom

@Square Ahh fair enough, I wasnt sure if it was negative criticism. I’ll take some better photos today

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

Out of curiosity are you still using the takanuva frame as a skeleton for your new mocs?

1 Like

Yo, this guy looks straight lethal! Final boss has finally been unlocked.

2 Likes

Stop being so good.
/s

1 Like

such spikes much wow

Dark approves

1 Like

Not anymore, I’ve been working on new techniques to make mocs more organic

1 Like

This is an awesome moc man! Great stuff. I love the overall shaping of this and Raze II. Great work.

1 Like