Neo Bohrok Mk XXII

GAHHH! WHY DO YOU EVEN OWN THOSE?!

Jokes aside though, this is freaking awesome. As many people have said, it doesn’t look like a Bohrok, and the feet… How does this thing even stand up?! Anyway, this is so gr8 it gr8s cheez.

1 Like

While I agree with everyone else’s views, that it doesn’t look exactly like a Bohrok, per say, it does have the twin shield/cutters going on, and it does keep the overall round build in the torso/main body area, so I can see it.
I like the detail in the gears on the legs and inside the torso. Very consistent throughout with the textures.
I cannot figure out for the life of me where that head comes from, but it gives off the whole drone vibe very well, as was previously mentioned.
I too think a splash a colour would be nice for this. Any of the colors would work for it I think, but seeing the blades on the shields makes me wish it were green.

The legs are really Gladiator, huh? Never thought they’d be so useful. Or filling. There are hardly any gaps on the legs at all!
How on earth do you get it to stand up, though? Any problems when posing? Even with the added help on the heels, I can’t imagine this would be easy to work with.

Rather fine work here.

I forgot Galidor existed.
I would like to forget it now.

1 Like

Nice MOC.

I’ve got to this looks very great.
Though it lacks a face-plate and the feet look stubby.

1 Like

Thanks for the thoughtful comment, yeah it’s hard to pose because of the small feet but it gives the look I wanted. It’s supposed to give the idea that it belongs in a gritty bionicle reboot which means it should appear more on the realistic drone side and less on the toyish beetle look lego went for and that’s why I avoided the traditional bohrok head.

2 Likes

Woah man… Galidor pants.
Wheres the Krana?

2 Likes

Neo Bohrok is a mindless drone.

1 Like

Well, so were the normal Bohrok :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Get out.

/s

It’s actually pretty good, but I’m not getting many Bohrok vibes from it.

1 Like

This works better as a Doctor Who-style henchmen, not as a bohrok…

Really awesome build.
Not really feeling the Bohrok vibes though.

This is so unorthodox and I love every second of it, especially since you used Galidor parts.

Though I feel as though this should be called a “pseudo-Bohrok” or something like that.

1 Like

Looks like a warhammer 40k forge world set :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the use of Galidor pieces!

I agree, not very… bohrok…y? But very cool nonetheless.