New Bionicle SDCC Exclusive Mask

I’m really starting to wonder what’s up with Lego and transparent exclusive masks.

Now, if you won’t be able to attend, you better prepare your wallets or let the rage begin!!!
or not

EDIT: For anyone that wants the link to the news article: http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=7755

17 Likes

My only question is why the Basher/Scorpio mask… A red Grinder/Warrior one would’ve been way better.

8 Likes

thank you lego, I cannot get that :frowning:

4 Likes

Wait
The mask is trans green
It’s also Skull Scorpio’s mask
Did LEGO seriously make their big sdcc rare mask one for FREAKING SKULL SCORPIO
THE WORST CHARACTER OF THE SKULL VILLAINS?!?!?

4 Likes

Should’ve been Skull Grinder’s mask. However, I’m in love with the trans-lime green colour. Still a great mask, IMO.

Shame about the exclusivity, though. ;-;

1 Like

For Mata Nui’s sake LEGO, that’s three exclusive translucent masks in under a year!

4 Likes

This is getting ridiculous, with all the exclusive masks the collecting factor is virtually gone. Why collect the transparent masks in the first place if Gali’s mask is only available for Lego employee’s?

Also, why make Scorpio’s mask the exclusive? That seems like a terrible decision given the fans reaction to his set o_o

3 Likes

I assume that it was already in production before the fans were able to vocalize their feelings about skull scorpio.

Personally, I feel that people give scorpio a bit of a hard time.
The idea of a semi humanoid scorpion sounds pretty cool to me.

3 Likes

Probably, though wonder if we’ll get anymore transparent exclusives this year

well it’s also associated with basher, who people love :stuck_out_tongue:

(though then it should have been trans purple)

2 Likes

Am I the only one that believes this could be Skull Slicer’s original mask?

4 Likes

While I prefer the skull bull mask (basher/scorpio). I do agree that a normal skull (warrior/grinder) mask would’ve been more appropriate as it is more reminiscent of a skull.

And just, red skulls, pretty cool

3 Likes

The Evolution of

12 Likes

gosh darnit these exclusive masks are dumb

3 Likes

http://www.troll.me/images/x-all-the-things/yes-finally-someone-agrees-with-me.jpg

1 Like

Here’s an idea Lego, give everyone else these masks through those activity books, instead of giving us common stuff >:( or, remember brick master? Yea, put it in there (is brickmaster still a thing? I don’t even know)

7 Likes

Or they could make mask packs.

I really want mask packs.

5 Likes

Be careful what you wish for, mask packs would only bring silver, green, and blue skull spider masks…

5 Likes

Lego wouldn’t be that stupid or cruel.

2 Likes