New Bionicle SDCC Exclusive Mask

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I honestly wouldn’t be that surprised if they did something like that.

3 Likes

That’s freakin’ cool. Not sure why everyone’s upset with the mask and color they chose; I don’t think Kulta’s mask would look good transparent, and the color looks great. I guess people are in the mindset of that mask and color being associated with skull Scorpio, but it doesn’t have to be.

But yeah, I’m pretty unhappy with how stupidly rare these things are.

4 Likes

That’s what I’m mad about.
This is the forth dang transparent mask we’ve gotten and it’s stoopid!

4 Likes

Meh, if I were you I’d only be complaining about 3. The trans orange Mask of Fire is arguably easier to acquire than past semi-rare masks, like the trans-green miru, or the copper Huna.

3 Likes

I can’t even get the mask, because my calendar is full to the prim with stuff, plus I can’t afford a trip to SDCC and back just for one mask. :cry:

1 Like

Dear Santa…

2 Likes

Ughh. Again, just a recolour? Why not make a NEW mask for comic con? The Kanohi Eximus, mask of comics?

If you’re wondering how I chose eximus, I google translated “super” into latin.

4 Likes

Because then more people would want it :stuck_out_tongue: The good thing is because this is Scorpio’s transparent mask and he is the least favourite amongst the summer wave, we could see a lot of these go online rather than be kept by the people who get them. So there is a high chance you could get these.

If it was an exclusive mask completely then everyone would be trying to get it and keep it, selling it at a much later date (if ever)

5 Likes

Well.
I’m just going to wait until this comes online to buy.

2 Likes

this upsets me.

Then again, at least there’s more than 200! deathglares Inside Tour Gali mask

I want a giant set at the end of the year containing all the masks from this year and mask stands for them all

2 Likes

That would cost a rather large amount

YES!!! ME TOO!!!

sorry caps, me want masks. the want is too re4L mAin

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/SDCC-2015-Lego-Exclusive-Minifig-BIONCLE-Skull-Scorpio-Mask-/291510193082?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43df5c8bba

RIP in Peace RECspiriah’s wallet

5 Likes

are you Canadian? because it set the currency to the Canadian currency when I followed the link.

Yup
Which makes the price even worse…

1 Like

well, it does say “.ca”