New Horizon searching for crew members

Hello everyone,

My name is Warshinken and I am the director and writer of an unannounced series called “New Horizon”, a story that takes heavy inspiration from our beloved Bionicle.

The project is still in it’s infancy and I have yet write the rest of the season ( this link will bring you to the script for ep. 0, “prequel” New horizon, ep. 0, “prequel” ) which is why I am searching for talented people who are passionate about Bionicle and would love to see a stop-motion series come to life on the youtubes.

these are some qualities we are looking for:

• Dependable

• Available

• Motivated

• A fun guy to hangout with ( Because this is a project among friends )

If you see yourself in those traits, good! Then you may be a perfect fit!

We are currently looking for the following occupations:

• Post-production guy

• Concept artists ( as long as you are a decent artist and have a vivid imagination your good)

• Voice Actors

The Voice Actors is were we will be the most critical, since you getting the job depends mostly on your acting chops and audio recording capabilities.

So, do you think you have what it takes to crush selection and become a valued member in our team? Find out by sending me a DM over the messageboards or through instagram @ Warshinken, and I will give you further details.

Respectfully,

Warshinken

1 Like

This would go in Promotions and Advertising, but you must have Master status to post.

1 Like