New profile layout

So what does everyone think of it?

And am I the only one who has his stats wrong? Mine says I’ve posted 2.1k times, even though it’s 1.5k and I’ve made 62 topics, even though it’s 21.

I love the ability to archive PMs, it makes finding PMs I’m using much easier.

That is a cool thing, have you had any problems with your stats being wrong?

Just checked, and apparently the number of topics I’ve created has more than double over night. I think I’ll go make a topic in site bugs.

2 Likes

Actually I think it might include pm’s you have made, still a bug though. And the increased post number includes your messages in a pm, still a glitch though. So even though both are probably explained, it’s still a glitch

1 Like

It’s really odd. I don’t really care for it.

1 Like

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

The new stuff makes more sense, in my ever so humble opinion.
:stuck_out_tongue:

I like seeing my stats, I can now actually see how many posts I’ve read, but I think they must be off.

Mine says I have read 50,300 posts, but if that were true, I’d be a Master by now! :stuck_out_tongue:

Not necessarily, you may not have visited enough topics or something similar.

Nope, last time I checked, I only had Days Visited and Posts Read to complete. I just asked for another update, I haven’t checked it yet, though! :smile:

1 Like

I was just showing how you may not have done enough of something else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t like how it doesn’t list the amount of topics or likes you’ve made in your profile.

1 Like

Throw me on that pile too…

1 Like

The I don’t really care for it pile.

2 Likes

Precisely…

Just go to summary in your profile and you’ll find them there

Yeah but it just rounds them to 100, it’s annoying

It’s not doing that for me