Night Mind

Join Nick Nocturne in the dark for a story that will haunt you.

Night Mind is a YouTube channel by our host Nick Nocturne, the channel is centered around online horror, from marble hornets to don’t hug me I’m scared, Nick started the channel with his “explained” videos, where he analyses horror series from the internet, he also does videos on ongoing series in the hopes of bringing them more attention, there’s also the annual Halloween candy bowl, and coming this year all new original works, from short films to an entire series on a secret channel which won’t be revealed as Nick’s until it’s over.

I hope you’ll join us in the dark.
Don’t worry, I’ll let myself in.

This topic is made not only for discussion of night mind and to get the word out about the channel, but also in the spirit of night mind, to discuss horror series.

6 Likes

Ah, this man

absolutely love his channel.

1 Like

This guy and Scare Theater are amazing.

1 Like

I’ve recently been watching the Explained videos for EverymanHYBRID and TribeTwelve with my friends, and I’ve really been enjoying it.

The amount of time and effort that goes into putting all of the pieces together and making a video on it is commendable. And on top of that, I don’t find myself getting bored watching his Explained videos, they are always interesting and engaging.

4 Likes

Excellent, I am not the only here who watches Night Mind. I was a little iffy at first, but then I watched his video on Hey Kids and found that I thoroughly enjoy his style of analysis.

Despite the fact that I watch a decent amount of chanels on YouTube, I find it a little tricky to find good analysis chanels. Also this chanel introduced me to Nyx Fears, one of my new favorite movie review chanels.

I’d say my favorite videos of his so far are SCP Vault: Most wanted monsters, TWI: The forgotten mystery ARG, and his collab review with Nyx Fears for A Christmas Horror story.